Seattle, WA 98101 Map · Phone number

About Julebox Events

Our experienced, creative, and laughter-loving Seattle-based team is led by Lauren Watson in creating chic and unique celebrations that truly tell the special story of our lovely couples. We are detail oriented, classy, design savvy, and passionate about planning and love!

We create occasions that sparkle! And we are thrilled to be a part of such an exciting and momentous time in our couple's lives! We are dedicated to providing a completely personalized experience that will allow our couples to be relaxed and fully present with their friends and family on their special day, to truly enjoy the celebration of their love. Our planning + coordination is more than just timeline creation and execution - its making sure that our experience, fabulous vendor relationships, logistics expertise, amazing planning tools, and creativity allow our client's vibrant vision to come to life, filled with all the unique elements and personality that makes up their beautiful love story.

Follow Julebox Events on

Couple kissin
9ee440bcd97bac05 1388959868444 mj0

9 Reviews for Julebox Events

Caitlin · Married on 07/06/2013

We met LC based on recommendation from my cousin's wedding, which was very similar to what we wanted- elegant with an effortless look, and went off without a hitch. We completely received what we wanted, and more than I could have expected. I think we ended up having one less meeting than originally part of our package, and the appointments were arranged last-minute, but that was largely due to our schedule and last-minute planning. LC came on about 4 months before our wedding, and despite my complete lack of knowledge about weddings, was able to help me craft the image I wanted and organized all of the vendors as we hired them. The day of, she and her assistant helped with a large part of the set-up, and even when we had unexpected guests she was able to rework the table assignments without my Mom or I having to worry about it. Both of us were able to completely get caught up in the wedding festivities and not worry about the details. I would highly recommend LC to plan your Seattle-area wedding!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Grace · Married on 04/13/2013

LC was wonderful to work with for the 3 months prior to and up through the entire day of our wedding. She helped guide our plans and fine-tune the details of the wedding that my husband and I would not have had time nor knowledge to complete. Wedding planning can be stressful, and I highly recommend hiring LC even if just for the day of. LC was very easy to get a hold of, either via email or phone/text. It was nice to have someone to whom we could refer our other vendors when it came to timeline and other inquiries. My primary goal for the day of our wedding was simply to enjoy it and not have to worry about the details. LC was great for taking care of those worries for me and I was able to enjoy my wedding. Again, my husband and I highly recommend working with LC. She is very professional, has a lot of experience and knowledge in wedding planning (from vendors to timeline, she's got it all covered), and just fun to work with!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Jackie · Married on 12/01/2012

I have coordinated many events in my career, so I knew the importance of finding the right person to coordinate the day of my wedding. I interviewed several wedding planners, but LC was by far the best for my budget. She asked me questions I hadn't even thought of and was so easy to communicate with, I felt she really understood what I wanted. Though she was only my day of coordinator, she insisted on meeting a couple of times to make sure everything was on track and to get familiar with the venue. Like any wedding, a couple issues came up on the day of- but she handled them so well, that I didn't even know about it until after the wedding. LC is so professional and is great at planning, definitly worth the money! I will recommend her to any and all of my friends who need someone to plan their next big event. Brides: make your wedding day blissful rather than stressful by hiring LC!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Julebox Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Seattle Flashing Lights Photography Wedding Photographers

LC is a pro amoung pros! She is our #1 go-to for brides we book as a recommended planner, because of her flawless attention to detail and immaculate execution of day of schedules. She is amazing, professional and just an over all awesome human being that you will love working with! We cannot recommend her enough!

• Seattle Flashing Lights Photography Wedding Photographers

• Seattle, 98101 See on map
    2063215555 (Phone number)
    Location of (Julebox Events)