1 Review
$1,000
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jubilant Events

Just marry. We'll do the rest.

I know how stressful planning and executing a wedding can be, which is why I hired a day-of wedding coordinator for my own wedding. However, I found that there were significant shortcomings, and never wanted someone to experience what I had gone through on what is supposed to be an amazing experience. ?

The purpose of your wedding coordinator is to be your advocate, your confidante, and your best friend to ensure you are UNBURDENED on your special day.

I have 7 years of experience in the event planning space, planning non-profit events such as fashion shows and charity luncheons, as well as corporate event planning. I love love and am looking forward to help you with the best day of your life!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Don't even hesitate! As our wedding coordinator, Ani made it all happen. She is highly intelligent, resourceful, and meticulous in her execution of plans. She operates with grace and charm. She goes way above and beyond and seems to really enjoy the process. It really allowed us to be in the moment and enjoy our wedding. Some of our guests and members of the Wedding Party even reached out to us afterwards to comment on how on-point she was. "What a great find!" - the general sentiment. With Jubilant Events, you will be in great hands!

Profile Picture simone, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Non-Religious

Jubilant Events Pricing