Nearby Vendors to Consider

About J.T. Michaels Entertainment

Professional DJ Services For Ohio

J.T. Michaels Entertainment provides professional entertainment to the entire state of Ohio. Our mobile DJ company began operation in 1988 and in the 20+ years we've been in business, we've entertained thousands across the Buckeye state.

In addition to our mobile DJ services, we offer emcee/host, karaoke, photo booth rental, uplighting, custom monogram, and more. We were one of the first mobile DJ companies to provide music to our clients in digital format. Today, we continue to offer the latest in mobile DJ technology, while still offering affordable rates. Our massive collection of music is 100% digital and updated weekly.

Whether you need a DJ for your Wedding Reception, School Dance, High School Reunion, Corporate Event, Private Party, or some other event, J.T. Michaels Entertainment can handle your event needs. From our excellent customer service to our Professional DJ's, it is our goal to provide you with the very BEST in mobile entertainment!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

0.8

Did not come to my wedding. Story: Contacted a year prior to my wedding and was happy with the price, etc. We met him in person and really loved him, especially how “normal” he seemed and laid-back. I wanted a DJ that was very low-key. Gave him a deposit check on the spot. Used his website no problem, he checked in two weeks before the date to make sure I got all my requests in. Emailed me the week before my wedding to let me know that he was going to be bringing a guy named Travus with him, I thought “cool, he’ll have help or maybe he’s mentoring someone” and didn’t even reply. I show up to my reception and JT is not there, it is a random guy named Chris whose personality I can already tell is quite different from JT’s (seeing as how he immediately went into this rant about how he himself is an awesome DJ and his services are highly wanted). Chris says that JT asked him to play my July wedding back in February. I was never notified, in fact I was told the week before my wedding that JT would be there with a friend. Instead I get some random guy who accepted some questionable music requests throughout the night (showtunes, really?). Overall, he was okay, but I did not get what I paid for, nor did I ever get a follow-up email apologizing or attempting to explain what happened. I understand that DJs might get sick and send a replacement, but JT set this up 5 months before my wedding all behind my back. Beware.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired JT to provide music for our wedding ceremony and reception last month. We were very impressed by his thoroughness and professionalism! We were looking for an affordable DJ who would play the music we like without a lot of hype and he fit the bill. We appreciated the opportunity to make changes to our playlists via his website throughout the course of our wedding planning process. There were a couple of questionable music selections during our reception, but we can only blame ourselves as we didn't really offer much in the way of a "don't play" list. He was more than accommodating! All in all, we were very pleased with our decision to hire JT and would recommend his services to others.

Profile Picture Abbie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

JT was a great DJ to work with for my wedding. He was by far the vest value in the area because we did not need all of the lights and special effects that you pay for with a lot of other DJs. We wanted someone who would come in and play music but otherwise not be the center of attention and he did that!

Profile Picture User4295687, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1200249909563 76
220x220 sq 1200249919735 79
220x220 sq 1200249930079 81

3 ENDORSEMENTS
J.T. Michaels Entertainment, great DJ! Very professional and always a party when they are here! Highly recommended!

JT Michaels Entertainment are great to work with. I highly recommend them for your event. They make sure everything runs smoothly and arrive on time which is very important to a Wedding Planner. Keeping the guest involved and the party going were important to the bride and groom and they made it happen.

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

94 PROS I KNOW