143 Willis Ave, 2nd Floor, Mineola, NY 11501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About JPI Films

International Award Winning Studio JPI Films' goal is to preserve the memories of our clients in a timeless, elegant and entertaining fashion. To that end we don't offer Wedding Videos, but Timeless Wedding Films. As Filmmakers our Mission is far more then to simply videotape your Wedding, it's to tell the story of your Marriage, to capture the emotions of anticipation, excitement, and love and to then present in a way that you will cherish forever and always want to watch!

Visit us online at www.jpifilms.com

jpi 02 cop
6f2a7813

• Videos 6

17 Reviews for JPI Films

Jill · event on 12/01/2013

We celebrated our parent's 50th wedding anniversary and couldn't be happier with the work that Joe from JPI Films did - he was absolutely fantastic! He managed to capture every special moment and all the love and warmth of this special occasion in our lives from beginning to end. He was extremely attentive to my requests, extremely professional, courteous and so talented! I am so grateful to him and thankful we used him! Our whole family will forever treasure the priceless memories he captured so beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I got married in September 2013 and I did tons of research on all my vendors before I decided on any. Although I read numerous positive reviews and watched sample videos from JPI Films, they went above and beyond my expectations. Joe was our videographer and he displayed a very professional and friendly demeanor throughout our experience with him. Our video was everything we hoped it would be and more! I would definitely recommend JPI Films.

Sent on 03/06/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2013

Joe was a fantastic videographer. My husband and I had gone to see other companies before going with JPI films but after seeing JPI films there was no question that they were the right choice. Joe's work exceeded both our expectations and we would recommend him to everyone!

Thanks for a great video Joe!!

Rachel & Wil

Sent on 03/24/2014

• 143 Willis Ave, 2nd Floor Mineola, 11501 See on map
    6319293466 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only - We also have a Suffolk County Location in Wading River, NY!