Wake Forest, NC 27587 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About JP Pratt Photography

Thanks for stopping by!

I consider it a true honor that you would consider me to photograph your wedding. I feel so grateful that I get the chance to serve others on their most special day! I have the privilege of having my sweet wife and best friend, Teresa, work alongside of me on a lot of wedding days and also behind the scenes. We were married in 2011 on a little farm with all of our family and friends cheering us on. In 2014 (on our 3rd wedding anniversary) we welcomed our son, Ellis, into our family! I am passionate about my family, my faith in Jesus and photography. I could probably bore you to death with photos and details of all the awesome things my son does (but I won't)!

My photography style combines both candid and fine art photography to ensure that you have the most amazing experience and unforgettable day. My hope is that years from now when you're sitting down to share your wedding photos with your children and grandchildren, your photos tell the true story of your love and the way you felt on your wedding day!

I get asked a lot if I travel for weddings, and the answer is a resounding YES! I have always loved to travel and see other parts of the country and world, and getting the opportunity to do that while documenting love stories is a dream come true.

If you are interested in our wedding collections, please reach out!

I hope to talk with you soon!

-JP

b602472e53ad5934 Katyrose James Wedding 26

10 Reviews for JP Pratt Photography

Elizabeth Wells · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing photographer!!!!

My fiancé and I hired JP to take our engagement photos. He was so easy to communicate with and helped us pick the perfect location for our pictures. We both don’t like taking pictures but JP made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We got our photos back within 2 weeks and they are the best photos that have ever been taken of us. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND him!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Molly

Molly Crawford · Married on 05/18/2019

The BEST Wedding Photographer

JP was an absolute joy to work with! We had our engagement session, bridal portraits, and our wedding photographed by JP! Now, we have so many beautiful pictures, we're going to have to wallpaper our home with them. JP and Teresa are quick and efficient and they make a wonderful team. They quickly got all of the shots that we wanted and got us out of the heat! Besides JP taking gorgeous pictures, he is also so kind and genuine and you feel like you are working with a friend! My wedding party kept saying how comfortable they felt around him and the pictures show it! We loved JP and Teresa and we cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/02/2019

JP Pratt Photography Pricing

JP Pratt Photography Price Rates

• Wake Forest, 27587 See on map
    407-559-8391 (Phone number)
    Location of (JP Pratt Photography)