36 Swan Ave, Hohenwald, TN 38462 Map · Phone number
1 review

About JP Photography

When you select a photographer to capture your once-in-a-lifetime moment, you must consider whether or not they will treat this day with as much attention to detail and care as you have in your planning. Given the fact that you are looking for a professional for this event indicates your willingness to look for the best.

Many photographers will try to mass as many bookings for these events as they can, leaving them less time to work with you to understand you and what you expect. When booking me for a wedding, I will ensure that no other event bookings are made at least two days prior to your event. This allows me to focus all of my attention to your event alone. I will meet with you numerous times prior to the event to guarantee that everything goes as planned, and will attend any rehearsals so I can plan where I need to be so that there are no missed shots during the event. You will also find that I devote more time the day of the event than many other photographers as well, following the entire day for you.

This is your big day, and you deserve for the memories of the day to be just as special. I use top-of-the-line Canon bodies and lenses, allowing me to capture the feel of the moment without using flash even in dimly lit situations and allowing minimal disturbance during the ceremony.

I use professional lab services for processing prints and albums for the best quality in prints and enlargements up to 30 x 40, and CD's containing images from the day are available as well.

I am also available for Christenings, graduations, awards ceremonies and any other events as well.

IMG 5764
IMG 5764
m a00e871ee5e8f604dc7d2e2e81d4af8f

1 Reviews for JP Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2008

His pictures turn out wonderful, and I'm so sad that he moved! The pictures were absolutely lovely, and my husband and I were so thrilled with how the pictures turned out. We were worried, as the photographer that we hired to do our engagement pictures was unprofessional, to say the least. But these were WONDERFUL and a great value for everything we got.

Sent on 11/10/2008

• 36 Swan Ave Hohenwald, 38462 See on map
    Location of (JP Photography)