JP Events Inc

301 S. Perimeter Park Dr Ste 100, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About JP Events Inc

Our mission: To graciously serve others the only way we know how — by creating great food and memorable experiences.

Established in 2008, JP Events is Nashville’s premier event planning and production company. Founder Aundrea Goodwin and her experienced team of event professionals have the expertise, knowledge, and most importantly, the dedication required to curate memorable moments. Whether you’re hosting an elegant wedding, a lavish birthday, a polished corporate affair, or wooing your tech start-up investors at Nashville's Entrepreneur Center, JP Events and JP Cafe will graciously serve you the only way we know how - through great food and an all-around 5-star experience.

From catering to florals, cakes and pastries to event coordination, rentals and more, we are your trusted event concierge. We pull out all the stops to ensure every event goes off without a hitch. Always aiming to leave our clients and their guests smiling because for us, greatness comes from serving others.

• Veteran-owned

Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for JP Events Inc

• Pamela

Pamela L. · Married on 10/10/2020

JP Events went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day ever

JP Events went above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day ever!!

They were there at every turn and always had an answer or resolution for anything that came our way.

Our guests raved about their food and the wedding cake was everything I wanted. It was so delicious!!

If I ever have another large event I will definitely book them again.

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/02/2020

Super Awesome

I would have been lost without the team at JP Events and especially Jax and Aundrea. There aren't enough words to tell you all of the ways they helped me stay organized, answered questions I never thought of, took care of family members with special requests, and made my day so seamless and wonderful I'm brought to tears just thinking about it. Not to mention the great food, beautiful florals and a cake that makes me still smile just thinking about it. They are certainly a rare find and I would recommend them 1000%.

Sent on 01/06/2021

JP Events Inc FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 18
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 25
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 20
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Cake Cutting
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 14.95
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Breakfast / Brunch
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    African
    Sandwiches
    Seafood
    Southern
    Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Liquor License
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Chairs
    Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware

• JP Events Inc 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • JP Events Inc 2
    FREE HONEYMOON

As a gift to your clients, our couples will receive a free honeymoon under any of the following conditions:

• Spend $3,500 or more in combined services
    • Purchase our Regalia Planning Package

Team of JP Events Inc

Aundrea Goodwin

Aundrea Goodwin

Founder & CEO

Aundrea Goodwin is known throughout her industry as a perfectionist, a visionary and an advocate for service above all else.

Her journey began in her grandmother’s kitchen. Cooking from scratch, Goodwin gained an appreciation for doing things right, for minding the details and for bringing joy to those around her — a mindset that would serve her through the rest of her life.

After high school, Aundrea joined the Army, where she served as a dental assistant. She then earned her undergraduate degree in organizational psychology and began a career in human resources, where she learned the value of teamwork and consistency. Over 17 years in the field, she assembled capable experts into teams greater than the sum of their parts.

Then, destiny called. Aundrea tapped into her love of cooking once again and began sharing her dishes with friends. Before long, her cuisine blossomed into a thriving catering business. But Aundrea wasn’t done there. She sensed an opportunity to use her organizational skills to weave catering into something bigger: a seamless event planning experience. And JP Events was born.

Today, Aundrea is proud to lead a team of passionate artisans, each like the perfect ingredient in the perfect dish. Working together, she and her team deliver memorable experiences in Nashville and beyond.

“I could not do what I do if I didn’t truly love it. I love food, people, service. I love seeing the joy on the faces of our clients when things go better than they expected.”

Q: What inspired you to pursue this line of work?
My love for food, my love for people and my love for service.

Q: What do you consider a signature aspect of your work?
We can plan a wedding from A to Z in one weekend. No other firm can do that.

Q: What’s one word you would use to describe your professional commitment and why?
Love. I could not do what I do if I didn’t truly love it.

Solandie  Exantus

Solandie Exantus

Executive Chef

Growing up in a large family, Solandie (pronounced “So-lon-dee”) had many opportunities to lend his mother a hand in the kitchen. He made the most of each one and found his passion along the way. After proving himself in restaurants at a young age, he quickly progressed to working in high-end hotels and resorts in the Miami area such as Doral Golf and Spa Resort, The Biltmore Hotel, and the Eden Roc Hotel before obtaining a formal culinary education at Miami Lakes Technical College and the North Miami campus of Johnson & Wales.

With his craft more refined, Solandie embarked on a career as a pastry chef in fine dining and hospitality settings in Florida. In 2005, he joined Max’s Grille as Executive Pastry Chef and went on to create menus for multiple locations as Corporate Pastry Chef. He further lent his skills to hotels and resorts before arriving in Nashville in 2018 to serve as an Executive Sous Chef at Hilton Hotel Green Hills. There, Solandie returned to the thrill of day-to-day kitchen operations and found inspiration in food service, which he considers his “first love.”

Now serving as Executive Chef at JP Events, Solandie treasures the opportunity to provide guests with a unique and authentic culinary experience, coupled with world-class service.

“I’m inspired by the joy I get from making people happy with the dishes we create and collaborating with friends. You know it’s a passion when you can spend 16 hours working in the kitchen creating and not even realize how long it’s been.”

Q: What do you love most about your job?
The ability to create memorable moments for people.

Q: What inspired you to pursue this line of work?
The joy I get from making people happy with the dishes we create and collaborating with friends.

Q: What do you consider a signature aspect of your work?
My desire to learn something new and create something breathtaking.

Passion! Because I can spend 16 hours working in the kitchen creating and not even realize how long I’ve been working.

Lexi Francisco

Lexi Francisco

Executive Pastry Chef

Lexi relishes in both the science and the art of baking. She uses expert techniques and meticulous precision to bring her pastry creations to life, including some of her personal favorites: cakes, entremets, and bon bons. Educated at the Art Institute of Tennessee-Nashville, where she received her associate’s degree in baking and pastry, Lexi spent three years in Hawaii as a pastry cook for Norwegian Cruise Line before returning to Nashville with her husband in 2016. Since then, her pastry career has led her to produce delicacies at some of Music City’s finest establishments: Gaylord Opryland Resort, Caviar and Bananas, and Loews Hotels. She joined JP Events in July 2020. Now, she enjoys developing new and enchanting flavors, while keeping up with the most exciting dessert trends.

“Being a pastry chef is much more than just making cupcakes. It is being precise in scaling ingredients and measuring lengths and widths. It is placing that one rose in the perfect spot on a cake with 24k gold leaf. It is every little exact detail that brings it to life.”

Q: What do you love most about your job?
The one thing I love most about my job is being able to help create each event through my cakes.

Q: What inspired you to pursue this line of work?
The pure joy I see in others when they taste my pastries. It is the most rewarding accomplishment to see their reaction.

Q: What do you consider a signature aspect of your work?
Crafting exquisite flavors and color palettes for clients through cakes and pastries.

Meticulous. Being a pastry chef is much more than just making cupcakes. It is being precise in scaling ingredients and measuring lengths and widths. It is placing that one rose in the perfect spot on a cake with 24k gold leaf. It is every little exact detail that brings it to life.

View team

• 301 S. Perimeter Park Dr Ste 100 Nashville, TN, 37211 See on map
    615-527-5093 (Phone number)
    6159816352 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday thru Thursday 9am to 7pm Friday 9am to 5pm Saturday 10am to 2pm Sunday 2pm to 5pm
    Location of (JP Events Inc)