515 E. Second Street, Madison, IN 47250 Map · Phone number

About Joy's Touch Design Studio

Hi! I am Joy Fleetwood the owner and designer of Joy's Touch.

I am so thrilled that you have taken the time to stop by this site and get acquainted. In fact, I would love to meet in person and hear all about your dreams, plans and ideas and what would make your wedding a very special day. We go the extra mile to make you feel like a princess and give your wedding that "extra touch" that will make it memorable for you and your guests.

if you are looking to be married in Madison, IN or the surrounding area we can help you locate the place that is right for you
and the number of guests you wish to accomodate.

If you are planning a destination wedding, that is not a problem. We will help you with the desired amount of assistance that you may need. I have done weddings in several states including Ohio, Florida, Texas, Tennessee and Indiana. I am happy to make the necessary connections for you so that when you arrive everything will be in place for your big event.

My experience has been over a period of 20 plus years and I have coordinated weddings from very small (10 or less) to large (500 and above).

We offer services such as rentals for the ceremony site, alterations, florals (fresh or permanent), invitations, vendor referrals, horse & carriage transportation, trolley car for the wedding party, historic sites as well as state parks, plantation, river walk gazebo, city fountain, college campus, and more.

You will not know until we chat. Give me a try...I will promise you will be very pleased with our work.
References available.

2846113118306681221001280863306768955124150n1
4f030c6bb518b61e 1281971594345 bowmanjohnsonwedding22010003
summerstorminMadisonIN001

Joy's Touch Design Studio FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Joy's Touch Design Studio to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 515 E. Second Street Madison, 47250 See on map