Joyful Vows Miami Photography & Videography

Miami, FL View map Visit website
$1,999 Most Popular Price

$1,999 Most Popular Price

Joyful Vows Miami is a wife-and-husband-owned videography company capturing wedding celebrations in Miami, Florida, and beyond. Sarah and Jim Wolak are two talented professionals who love to help couples preserve their big day memories. This duo takes great pride in its role and strives to exceed all expectations with professionalism and ability from behind the camera lens.

Joyful Vows Miami is proud to offer a comprehensive service experience. Sarah and Jim are capable of producing highlight, short-form, feature-length productions. Using their many years of experience, the pair curates the captured footage into visually appealing videos. These experts are also licensed to operate drones, an exciting opportunity for unique perspectives of the wedding event. When Sarah and Jim have finished editing and are ready to deliver the final product, newlyweds can arrange their videos in the following formats:

• Digital download
  • SD card
  • USB flash drive
  • USB hard drive
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

Slideshow / Montage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Terrance Married on 08/04/2021

Beautiful photos

Great photos, amazing price for what you get.

Joyful Vows Miami Photography & Videography's reply:

Thank you Terrance, congratulations to you and yours on a beautiful life achievement!

Congratulations, Jim and Sarah
    Lori Married on 08/02/2021

So happy with my decision!!

Honestly, I went in totally blind in choosing my photographer and videographer and I could NOT have been happier with my better choice. Not only were they professional, but they took their job VERY seriously, which made me confirm my decision on my camera crew. The team was super nice and very helpful to everything they wanted to shoot, etc. My pictures turned out AMAZING, and I have only seen a "preview". I can NOT wait to see the rest, especially my wedding video. Joyful Vows Miami is amazing and I look forward to coming back here again in the near future for my anniversary, and using these guys again for a photoshoot to make it memorable once again. You will not be disappointed.. I give you guys 10 stars out of 5.

Joyful Vows Miami Photography & Videography's reply:

Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be there for your big day! We are so so so glad you loved it your final product and the way our photographers and videographers were with you. Congratulations
    -Jim and Sarah

Deals

Joyful Vows Miami Photography & Videography 1
Exclusive

Team

Sarah & Jim Wolak
Sarah & Jim Wolak
CEO

We appreciate you visiting Joyful Vows Miami, we are a family-run business that services practically all of Florida!

My husband Jim and I met while working for the same wedding photography/videography organization. We experienced passionate feelings for one another and with catching delightful photographs + recordings that save the day of others fantasies. After our marriage, Jim and I chose to take the jump and start our very own organization, and Joyful Vows Miami was started!

We experience so much delight in offering that unique day to the couples and delivering to them something they will look back on over the remainder of their lives. We love what we do and our enthusiasm appears through our work and the extraordinary quality we bring.

When we aren't working, we love to hang out! Jim and I have a wonderful baby girl and a Husky who keeps us on our toes. We love to watch our wedding couples' recordings, go for long strolls near the ocean, and in particular, surround ourselves with the affection of our loved ones. My family and I are so excited to be apart of your biggest day!

~Sarah and Jim, CEO's of Joyful Vows

E: contact@joyfulvowsmiami.com

P: 786-705-4420

350 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130 Miami, FL, 33111
Location of (Joyful Vows Miami Photography & Videography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding