4959 South Cancun Drive, Houston, TX 77045 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Joyful Ink Calligraphy

I offer calligraphy for weddings, events, birthdays, etc. Although I am based in Houston, I work with brides from all over the US. Follow us on Instagram for behind the scenes on projects and for special deals! @joyfulinkcalligraphy

Follow Joyful Ink Calligraphy on

dsc0411 2jpeg
830f407ce50b7c79 Instagram
corrected dsc0305 2jpeg

2 Reviews for Joyful Ink Calligraphy

Kimberly at Joyful Ink Calligraphy was amazing to work with. She was friendly and responsive, her pricing is highly competitive and she does beautiful work. She turned my envelopes around very quickly (quicker than we had discussed) and I cannot wait for our guests to see them.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Joyful Ink Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much! I always make my best effort to respond to clients and potential clients immediately. Thanks for trusting me with such an important part of your event!

Kimberly was such a joy to work with! She answered all of my questions even late at night and her work was much less expensive than most other calligraphers that I reached out to. Her designs are beautiful and she is very flexible with her styles. She is very good at accommodating picky brides (like me ;)) and tweeking the design to be just perfect. I didn't think that many people would notice the personal design and work that went into the invites but all of my guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous they were. I love love LOVED the way our invitation suite turned out and would recommend her to anyone! From what I understand she also does other events like birthdays and parties. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Joyful Ink Calligraphy Pricing

Joyful Ink Calligraphy Price Rates

Joyful Ink Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Silvia E. Photography
    Silvia E. Photography Wedding Photographers

Joyful Ink Calligraphy is a wonderful business to work with! Kimberly, the owner/calligrapher, is fantastic at what she does! She is really talented and her work is beautiful! I loved having the privilege of working with her a while back for a shoot. I loved getting to capture her beautiful art. I highly recommend her! She is amazing to work with!

• 4959 South Cancun Drive Houston, 77045 See on map