102 Kitchens Lane, Pocono Lake, PA 18347 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Joy of Life Project

The Joy of Life Project is an event planning and concierge service for all of life’s big events. We strive to enhance your happiness during joyous occasions and minimize inconveniences during times of heartache. Contact lizzie@joyoflifeproject.com today and let us know how we can help you maximize the joy in your life’s most special moments.

Follow Joy of Life Project on

Other couples have also viewed

• KLG Weddings & Events
  • Electric City Event Co.
  • Belleadou
  • Catherine Rose Events Coordination & Rentals
de79698786142e54 1465664750689 164 1
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
The couple with the bridesmaids and groomsmen
de79698786142e54 1465664750689 164 1

4 Reviews for Joy of Life Project

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2016

In all of the decisions that comprise wedding planning, hiring Lizzie and the Joy of Life Project team was one of the best choices we made. We contacted multiple planners before hiring, and Lizzie was the clear winner with her quick, transparent, and friendly breakdown of services available. A good wedding planner is right there with you, taking care of your requests. A great wedding planner is one step ahead, checking in on what you need before you get there. A magnificent planner is two steps ahead-- asking what you need but also intuiting what you want, and fulfilling your needs before you even realize you need them. Lizzie is one of the rare magnificent ones. When you feel the decision fatigue of executing a huge life event, count on her to remove your stress and take the burden off. She helped a 175-person event go off with barely a hitch, by doing everything from streamlining 6 different reception vendors, saving a potential wedding dress malfunction w/ her emergency kit, corralling the wedding party & keeping everyone on schedule (that she helped devise), & even breaking down tables and chairs after everyone had cleared out. Before that, Lizzie helped us save money (and panic) by linking us to vendors after emergency cancellations. Her ability to anticipate needs was an enormous asset as planning went on, and she even helped defuse some spousal arguments! When I look at our photos or think of our wedding day, I see nothing but calm and happiness. Part of that is luck, but part of that has to do with how precise, thoughtful, flexible, and thorough Lizzie and her crew are. By investing in high-quality wedding planning and coordination, my stress was halved and my joy doubled in the weeks leading up to the wedding. You won't find better bang for your buck, nor a more pleasant and encouraging guru to wedding planning, than Lizzie and the Joy of Life Project team!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Anita · Married on 07/30/2016

Lizzie Brubaker, CEO of Joy of Life Project is a joy to work with!!! She is enthusiastic, efficient, dedicated, organized and resourceful with tremendous attention to detail. There was nothing that Lizzie was not willing to do and always went above and beyond what was asked of her. There are only positive adjectives for how Lizzie worked with us on the planning and implementation to all aspects of my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Beth · Married on 07/30/2016

Joy of Life Project, Lizzie Brubaker’s creation, is what made my wedding the wedding of my dreams (cheesy but true!). My husband and I were both very busy during our 10 month-long engagement, and I knew we needed assistance. By the time we met with Lizzie, we already had our venue, caterer, and our wedding band, so I honestly wasn’t sure how she would fit in. But we didn’t even need to figure that out because that’s where she already began being THE MOST HELPFUL PERSON EVER. She went to my wedding venue and met with the person who coordinated events and asked questions to help identify what roles were not yet being filled by the on-site coordinator, my mother, or myself and my future hubby. There are too many examples to list them all, but here are some areas where she not only initiated the conversation but also executed the follow-through: arranging transportation between the hotel and the venue for guests as well as the wedding party; the tipping of vendors and being the one who handed the tips out at the end of the wedding so I could just focus on being present with our guests; communicating with ALL VENDORS about payment and schedule for the night (Lizzie even worked out the band’s musical trajectory and MCing schedule based on mine and my husband’s specifications, which included our first dance song, a couple of friends performing with the band, speeches, etc.); she created a photo booth; she placed all signs where they needed to go, the seating cards in an accessible fashion on a welcome table, and made sure guests were never confused about what was happening when; Lizzie made sure all gifts landed back at our apartment...the list could go on for miles, but there is a word limit here! In conclusion, Lizzie is never pushy with her own opinions, she just supports yours and offers realistic options to make what you want a reality. Joy of Life Project is boutique, personable, and professional. THANK YOU LIZZIE AND JOY OF LIFE!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Joy of Life Project FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joy of Life Project 1
    First Time Client Hourly Rate
    For first time clients we would love to offer you a discounted rate of $75 per hour. We look forward to working with you soon!

• 102 Kitchens Lane, Suite 7 Pocono Lake, PA, 18347 See on map
    646-902-5569 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joy of Life Project)