Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jots of Thoughts Weddings & Events Inc.

Taking your 'jots of thoughts' from inspiration to reality!

Sara Kam, JOT owner, began as a weddings and special events coordinator for the award wining, top-rated Four Seasons Resort Hualalai, where she was given the opportunity to plan, design and coordinate weddings of all spectrums.  After years of success there, she decided it was time to branch out on her own and share that same level of service with her clients.

Planning a wedding can be overwhelming; especially a destination wedding, but with the right person at your side it should become a smooth and fun experience. Our services range from day-of coordination to full wedding planning and design with customizable options available.

Always calm and organized, Jots of Thoughts will guide you through the entire planning process, ensuring all of the important details are covered. From venues to vendors, we connect you with the very best the Big Island has to offer. Together, we will turn your personal style and vision into the one special day you will never forget.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Honolulu

Follow Jots of Thoughts Weddings & Events Inc. on

64 Reviews for Jots of Thoughts Weddings & Events Inc.

User Photos
Timelines (2)
To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Religious (1)

Sara was absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend her services for anyone planning a wedding in Hawaii.

Profile Picture Elaine, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When wedding planning began to get very time consuming and stressful I turned to Sara for help. We hired Sara for complete coordination, start to finish. Our day was stress free because of Sara. Every email was responded to timely and with kindness. If she didn't have the answer she would find it for us. She was calm and friendly through the whole process. Sara coordinated with all of our vendors and the hotel and our day came together seamlessly! I cannot say enough great things about Sara and her team that assisted in preparing for our big day. I couldn't stop raving about how wonderful the evening went because of her. If you want a perfect day not having to worry about anything but enjoying the company of your family and friends, I suggest you bring Sara into your life to help you coordinate your day. Again, such a beautiful person; so kind and helpful. Our day was perfect because of her.
Thanks again, Sara.
With love, Gina & Kahau

Profile Picture Gina, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara is the BEST! I planned my wedding from California, and had no idea where to start. From the beginning, Sara was very patient to walk me through all the things that I need to prepare, answered all my questions, and kept an organized time table to keep everything on track. Sara communicates well, and would make sure that things are tailored to my envisions. All the vendors that Sara recommended are top notch! On the day of my wedding, it was valuable to have Sara there overseeing everything and calms me down to enjoy the moment. My wedding turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Thank you Sara for all your efforts and help. My wedding wouldn't have be as lovely without you! Love, Clara

Profile Picture Clara, 12/26/17, 1 Review

Number of Planners

14 Photos

JOT Weddings

14 Photos

Sara is the most organized and dedicated planner, and it shows in her work. Every single wedding she plans is flawless, and you can tell that she really cares about all of her clients. She has a great eye for design, and is also able to really tap in to what each couple wants for their wedding. I know because I asked her to plan mine!

Sara is a great coordinator. She is a lovely person and super professional, organized, and has lots of attention to detail..

The team at Jots of Thoughts Weddings & Events is thoughtful, kind, prepared, and detail oriented - all while being the sweetest, most genuine girls who care about your day and take pride in making sure that it is unique to you. I have worked with them on several occasions and every wedding has been stunning, with the timelines thoughtfully taken care of and everyone kept on track with time without feeling rushed. I always look forward to every chance I get to work with them and absolutely love being a part of their vendor team. If you are looking for a personal, friendly, incredibly talented and professional team to take the stress out of wedding planning for you - Jots of Thoughts is an absolute must.

When it comes to professionalism Sara & Crystal are one of the very best in Kona. They continue to go above and beyond for all their clients and vendors alike. From start to finish their eye for detail in every aspect of the event is 5 stars they truly love what they do and it is seen in every wedding and special event they are apart of. They are the Four Seasons of wedding and event planners!

We have worked with Sara for years and have always found her to be a pleasure to deal with. She is very professional and is a great communicator. She would be the perfect choice for your event coordination needs.

PO Box 383315, (Big Island - Hawaii), Waikoloa, HI 96738   See On Map