Joshua's Limousine Service

172 Stoddards Wharf RD, Gales Ferry, CT 06335 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Joshua's Limousine Service

From high school proms to weddings; from airport transportations to leisurely travels, Joshua's Limousine Service is here to provide comfort and security. Our chauffeurs are prompt and readily available for any curveball that comes our way. Our staff is professionally trained to meet the needs of our clients, whether its transportation or accomodations to five star hotels we are here 100%!

thumbnaillzmvfjfw 51 206073 1556022171

25 Reviews for Joshua's Limousine Service

• Kaila

Kaila · Married on 04/20/2019

Best Experience!

Mike my limo driver for our wedding was truly top notch! Not only was he early so we could get some great limo shots he also made sure the coast was clear when we arrived to venue to be sure almost no one saw me getting out! I can’t wait to use their services again!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Larry Walker · Married on 03/02/2019

chauffeur Saves the Day

This limousine company came through in the clutch for me and my wife and I have to reach out and tell everyone.

We scheduled 4 cars to carry our wedding party and a few VIP guests to and from the venue of the wedding to the reception. My uncle has a van that in which he carried 8 out of town guests from the hotel to the venue. Unfortunately, the water pump went out which he discovered as he went to crank it up and get the van warm for our guests.

One of the chauffeurs noticed what was going on and without hesitating called the home office and had a sprinter bus come to carry the guests left without a ride. The chauffeur was incredible during the entire day and he saved us from what would have been a terrible experience.

I hope the executives at Joshua's read this and give their chauffeurs a well deserved pat on the back.

I'll will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in this neck of the woods.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Joshua's Limousine Service Pricing

Joshua's Limousine Service Price Rates

Joshua's Limousine Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, DVD Player, Fiber Optic Lighting, Flat Screen TVs, Premium Stereo System, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings