4712 W Powell Blvd #235, Gresham, OR 97030 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Joshua F. Billups Wedding Films

We believe that strong communication and getting to know our clients is the key to a successful project. We want to know your story so that your wedding film is more then just your average cookie cutter wedding video. The emotion of your wedding film should take you back to your special day.

Follow Joshua F. Billups Wedding Films on

cd0

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Joshua F. Billups Wedding Films

Bereka · Married on 05/28/2017

At first I did not know if I wanted to video my wedding, but looking back now I am so grateful to have had Josh video our wedding. The footage that he captured was amazing and I think I have watched the video a hundred times. He was so professional and got all the details to our big day! Our wedding was a farm wedding, we were riding horses for our reveal, we had 400 guests, and about 40 acres to work with. Josh captured every aspect of the wedding and put it into 8 minutes and he did it in 5 days!! AJ and I are so happy to have the raw footage for our Grandma to watch since she could not be with us at the wedding and Josh had all the speeches and the full ceremony for her to watch. He was never in the way and I forgot he was even videoing! I am truly grateful that we found Josh and had a video made. We will cherish it forever. Thanks Josh!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Joshua F. Billups Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 4712 W Powell Blvd #235 Gresham, 97030 See on map