Joshua & Co. Photography

Golden, CO View map

Joshua Buck and Joshua Lawton utilize their experience as daily newspaper and freelance photojournalists to capture the true essence of life through photography. Some photographers say they have a 'photojournalism style' when photographing weddings. Well, that's all we bring, because that's all we know.

Let’s start this off right…we love learning and documenting people’s stories and we love photography. We are photojournalists capturing real life moments today to be treasured tomorrow.

Anyone can take beautiful photographs of beautiful models, but that isn’t what we are about. We are here to capture to the true love and joy as it happens in the lives of real people. Nothing is more beautiful than that and we feel lucky every time we get to be a part of it.

On your wedding day we don’t tell you what to do! We never directed our subjects in our newspaper careers and frankly we’re not very good at telling people what to do. Don’t get us wrong, we still help create formal portraits that you want — especially the ones with family. However, we like to have fun with the wedding party and especially the bride and groom. So be prepared to relax, enjoy your day and just be yourselves!

You tell us when to start, when to finish and we capture everything we see while we’re there. We like to have a lot of details, including times and the order of events throughout the day. On some occasions we attend the rehearsal to get a lay of the land, so to speak. This is usually in our best interest when it comes to unfamiliar locations. But, the beauty with us both having journalism backgrounds is we’re very used to walking into the unknown and producing the best imagery possible.

Finally, since we do come from a daily newspaper deadline world, we turn commissions around quickly. We’re amazed that some photographers take months to deliver photos. That’s not fair to our clients or their guests. We thrive on efficiency and strive to have social media-ready files in no more than two days and complete sessions (portraits and weddings) out in at least two weeks. (They’re usually uploaded to the website within 10 days for clients and their guests to view.)

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Negatives
Prints
Proofs
    Sarah Married on 09/28/2013
    The Josh and Josh were a pleasure to work with! They were professional, responsive, and most importantly the pictures came out beautiful. I'm so happy we chose them to capture our day. I would highly recommend them.
    Lisa Married on 04/20/2013
    Hi Ladies!

I was married a week and a half ago and I know what you are going through now and will be going through in the upcoming months. Choosing your photographer to capture one of the most memorable times of your life is a huge decision and one of your most important you will make for your wedding. After all, you have one chance to get the pictures you want and will cherish forever!

After my husband and I spent hours researching photographers and their portfolios, a friend recommended Joshua & Co. As soon as we saw their portfolio, we knew they were who we wanted to be part of our wedding! After our first conversation with Josh, we immediately requested the contract and booked him for our wedding. There was no way I was not going to have Josh take our pictures and I wanted it in writing!

Before our engagement pictures, Josh sat with us and wanted to know about US. He wanted to know our story. He wanted to know what was important to US in our pictures. We joked and laughed. The engagement pictures were BEAUTIFUL. The photos are art.

On your wedding day, you will have a million things going on - promise me, it will be busy and your mind will be racing! Josh had gone over the timeline with me the week before the wedding and I knew we were good to go! Josh captured all the different pieces and events of the day - everything I wanted. I know I said it before, but it needs to be said again - the pictures are beautiful!!

Josh was at our wedding for most of the day - not watching the clock and leaving after four hours unless we paid more. He walked me through the process and preparation that was unknown to me until after the fact. He provided me with the peace of mind of knowing everything was taken care of and focus on what was important - saying ‘I do’ to my husband!

Thank you so very much Josh!

Joshua & Co. Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time and the kind words. I'm happy to hear that everything went so well. That is our main goal.

Looking forward to working with you in the future too!

-J
    Maggie Married on 09/25/2010
    Joshua & Co. photography was amazing!! From the engagment session to the wedding photos, each and everone was beautiful! They really captured everything that we wanted to a tee. They were with us all day of the wedding which was a very long day and documented everything beautifully. They have certainly mastered combining beautiful wedding photography with photojournalism and included everything we wanted. I would reccommend Joshua & Co to anyone!!! Very professinal and easy to work with as well as VERY prompt delivery of the photos (we had a few back the NEXT day!!!)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Joshua & Co. Photography 1
Discount
Refer someone to document their wedding and receive a $200 credit for prints, albums or future photography services.

Golden, 80403
3039471952
303-521-2709
Location of (Joshua & Co. Photography)

Joshua & Co. Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Joshua & Co. Photography offer?

Joshua & Co. Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Joshua & Co. Photography offer?

Joshua & Co. Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Joshua & Co. Photography offer for wedding events?

Joshua & Co. Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Joshua & Co. Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Joshua & Co. Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Joshua & Co. Photography offer?

Joshua & Co. Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding