Southport, NC View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Josh Tomasek is an experienced videographer operating out of Southport, NC. Happily married for over five years, Josh is dedicated to helping clients relive their once-in-a-lifetime celebration through exceptional videography experiences. He gets to know each couple personally so that he can create beautiful footage that tells their one-of-a-kind story and lets their personality shine.

Josh Tomasek is available for celebrations across Wilmington and beyond. He knows that no two weddings are exactly alike and tailors his services to craft footage that reflects your unique romantic connection. Offering an array of services, he will help you craft the perfect package that fits both your videography vision and your carefully-planned budget. His selection of options include:

• Full coverage
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional videographer
  • Social media sharing
  • Digital downloads

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,750

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Def Video

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
    Kaitlin Married on 04/02/2022

THE Best!!

Josh and his wife were nothing short of amazing! From start to finish they were so helpful. They captured everything that we asked and put it all together into the most beautiful video! We can’t thank them enough for giving us the best gift for years to come. 100% I would choose them over and over again!
  • Donna
    Donna P. Married on 11/20/2021

Couldn’t Be Any Better!

I can not state enough positive thoughts about Josh and our very positive experience. We could not have asked for better quality work or professionalism. He was so respectful and professional during the entire wedding by staying in the background as much as possible, yet capturing every important detail of the entire event. The final product is everything we could have asked for and for a very reasonable price. Thank you to Josh for capturing beautiful memories that we will have forever!
  • Marriah
    Marriah G. Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing work

Josh filmed our wedding back in May, #WhenInRomo. He and his wife were so kind and friendly from the start and gave us a rundown of what was going to happen throughout the day. We relayed details that were important to us and they made sure we got everything we asked for and more. The video turned out so amazing and was better than we could have ever even hoped for. The quality was amazing and the attention to detail was even better. He got the video back to us in a timely manner, a little less than two months, and we were extremely pleased with the product. We are so happy we chose Josh as our videographer and anyone who decides to go with him will not be let down. Thank you again so much for your services especially since we decided last minute to hire a videographer.

Deals

Josh Tomasek 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Lead Videographer

Hi!

I am Josh and I can't wait to shoot your special day! Marrying my bride was the best day of my life so it is an honor to be considered to shoot what I believe with be one of your best days!

I would love to chat or answer any questions that you might have.

My wife is also my wing-girl and helps manage my weddings that I shoot, so you might hear from Lin as well.

Between the both of us, we look forward to chatting.

Blessings,

Lin Tomasek
Lin Tomasek
Manager/Communication

Hi I am Lin, Josh's wife and second shooter!

I look forward to chatting with you about your up comming wedding or any questions you might have.

My background is in hair and makeup and have worked with many brides over the years. I guess you could say, I know exactly what a bride is looking for and know about all of those special moments and looks!

instagram.com/linjoylife

Southport, NC, 28461
2057320472
Location of (Josh Tomasek)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding