1800 N New Hampshire Ave #223, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number

About Josh Goodman Photography

I established Josh Goodman Photography back in 2008 and I've been going strong ever since. My biggest strength is capturing my clients unique love story - the connection, and joy between a couple - in a natural and authentic way.

I'm influenced by the classic and romantic feel of '20s and '30s Hollywood film and photography and I combine that feeling with a modern photojournalistic style of shooting to give you beautiful images that will stand the test of time!

I shoot weddings throughout Southern California, but I am available for travel too. If you're interested in talking with me about your wedding, please visit my website - www.joshgoodman.com, and fill out the contact form - www.joshgoodman.com/contact-me.

Follow Josh Goodman Photography on

befddd4bf742293a 1489543245263 los angeles wedding photographer josh goodman ph
Josh Goodman Photography
los angeles wedding photographers josh goodman pho
Josh Goodman Photography
best wedding photographer los angeles josh goodman
befddd4bf742293a 1489543245263 los angeles wedding photographer josh goodman ph

Josh Goodman Photography 5
Josh Goodman Photography 6
Josh Goodman Photography 7

Regina Quiroga · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing Experience with Josh!

My husband found Josh online and after showing me his website we were both smitten with his work! After reviewing a few options we decided nothing compared to his beautiful photos and vision. Aside from being talented he is such a pleasure to work with. Our friends and family also commented on how professional and great he was. After seeing our gorgeous photos we absolutely believe there was no better photographer for our most special day!!! I will be recommending Josh to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Josh Goodman Photography 8
    Josh Goodman Photography 9
    Josh Goodman Photography 10
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 09/08/2017

I stumbled upon Josh and his photography when our wedding planner was showing us different images of venues. From that moment, I knew we had to have Josh as our photographer. When we first met, he asked us which images stood out of his and I pointed out the ones that captured my heart. He takes excellent notes and when our photos were complete he had remembered a black and white image I loved of his and made his own with my image. I was floored. I knew we made the right choice. He is a total pro! He worked so well with our videographers as well. They both knew how to stay out of each others way. I am in love with our images so much. He has a way of telling your love story. He was also very excited when we told him we would be having lightsabers at our wedding. He is a nerd at heart just like us. Don't look any further than Josh Goodman. You really can't go wrong choosing him as your photographer since your photos will last forever.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Josh Goodman Photography 11
    Josh Goodman Photography 12
    Josh Goodman Photography 13
    Josh Goodman Photography 14

Adam · Married on 08/26/2017

Josh is a fantastic photographer who was easy going, artistic and flexible. He made our big day a special one by taking the time to customize our preferences, while adding his own creative inspiration to create images we will treasure forever. The best of the best!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Josh Goodman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team
    Angela Tam | Wedding, Celebrity Makeup Artist & Hair Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

Josh is the ultimate awesome. We work together on many Events, and all of which Josh captures the most beautiful memories. He truely love what he does, very well plan and super great to work with. Make sure to view Josh's Gallery and Blog for Feel of his FABULOUS works.

• 1800 N New Hampshire Ave #223 Los Angeles, 90027 See on map