14988 Sand Canyon Ave Studio #8, Irvine, CA 92618 Map · Phone number

About Josh Elliott Photography

I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Southern California but I do travel wherever a wedding or project might take me. My faith and family are my priority because together they give me the purpose and strength to allow me to do what I love. I am blessed to do this full time and consider it an honor to work with each of my clients. I like to keep it simple and let things happen organically, which over the past six years documenting weddings, is how my photographic style has evolved. My natural gift to encourage others to feel relaxed and comfortable translates well when working with clients to just be themselves while being photographed. I believe this is my job; to capture the real, natural moments in your lives together. Over the years, my work has been featured on some of the top wedding industry publications such as  Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, BridesGrey Likes Weddings and more. I would be honored to learn more about you and how I can capture your day in a natural way that is unique to you and your story. Contact me here. Thanks!

• Dearly Beloved Photography
  • KSTU Photography
  • Shot by "G"
  • Amy Captures Love
jep biopic2019 square 51 577495 1561643227
jep biopic2019 square 51 577495 1561643227

5 Reviews for Josh Elliott Photography

Christine · Married on 07/30/2016

Everything about Josh deserves 5 stars! Not only is his work beyond amazing, but he is an awesome person who we truly enjoyed spending time with! Josh does this great thing where he "interviews" the couple interested in hiring him. It is such a great idea because you really get to know each other so well during this "interview," and I'm convinced it is a huge reason why Josh is able to really capture the day's emotions in his pictures. We knew instantly after our "interview" that Josh was the guy we wanted capturing our wedding day. We did an engagement shoot with him, and it was right after a huge rain storm. Josh really captured not only us, but also the beauty of the sunset and clouds that pass after a rough storm! And then our wedding day was on a perfect July day. I remember Josh being almost giddy about how great the lighting was! He captured so many incredible moments of us, our guests, and the venue. And again, he was so fun to hang out with the whole day! I have already recommended Josh to several friends and will continue to recommend him as one of my favorite people I have ever worked with!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/11/2014

Josh was absolutely amazing to work with and we could not be happier with how our pictures turned out!! Photography was one of the most important things to us when planning and budgeting for our wedding, so we took great care in finding the perfect photographer to capture our big day. We also had Josh take our engagement photos, which was such a nice opportunity to get to know him, but to also get more comfortable in front of the camera! I definitely recommend taking advantage of this before your wedding day.

Josh was so incredibly nice and respectful to us and all of our family and friends. He and his assistant really made a point to ensure that we were comfortable and having fun! I have to say he was probably the most calm person on our wedding day and that helped me immensely knowing that the day was running smoothly and he was capturing all of the important moments. You could really tell he was an absolute professional who had done this many times before. He knew how to handle stressful moments and with so many people clamoring for our attention, he knew how to focus us and get the shots we wanted.

He has such a gift at photographing the big things but also all of the smaller details and candid moments that we may not have ever witnessed otherwise. He also really goes the extra mile in making sure that everything he sends, from our contract to our photos, is done with such an attention to detail and beautiful style. He made the entire process enjoyable. Your wedding photos are one of the few things that you concretely take with you after the day and will have forever. I 100% recommend Josh for your wedding and any other important event in your life you want captured beautifully!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Kathy · Married on 04/18/2013

We hired Josh Elliott to photograph our daughter's wedding at Casino San Clemente on 4/18/13. From the very first contact, Josh was easy to talk to. He provided all the information requested, and had a nice relaxed meeting with our daughter and her fiance. His presence at the wedding simply faded into the background. I knew he was there (I am also a professional photographer), but he was not obtrusive, and I was completely relaxed in knowing that the wedding was being beautifully covered. He also provided a top quality second shooter for the event. Thanks Josh!

Sent on 04/25/2013

• 14988 Sand Canyon Ave, Studio #8 Irvine, 92618 See on map
    Location of (Josh Elliott Photography)