New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Joseph Minasi Studios

Joseph Minasi Studios is a wedding videography company based in New York, New York. Founder Joseph Minasi is an award-winning filmmaker. The company creates films with a modern, organic and cinematic approach. While they focus on a cinematic style, they work with you to determine exactly how you want your wedding video to be; whether that be a video documentary, one that's heavy on speeches or one filled with love notes. Let them create a film that will transport you back to your wedding and allow you to feel each moment again.

Joseph Minasi Studios offers three collections for your wedding: The Highlights Film, The Short Film and The Feature Film. Each package varies on the amount of coverage included as well as the type of videos included. With stand-out add-ons such as same-day and next-day edit, you can have your final product before you leave for your honeymoon! DVD, Blu-ray, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive formats are available. Joseph Minasi Studios offers the following services:

• Additional hours
Follow Joseph Minasi Studios on

• Videos 4

45 Reviews for Joseph Minasi Studios

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2018

Joseph Minasi and his team are the most creative and amazing videographers in the world, I'm calling it. Joseph & Parker were so incredibly professional throughout the entire process and I couldn't be happier with the videos they created for us. The trailer & highlights film make me cry every time I watch them, and I am really not a "happy crier." We're still waiting on the short film, but I have no doubt that it will be just as amazing as the trailer and highlights film. I've had people see this video and tell me they wish they had gotten a videographer like this for their wedding day. It's not just a wedding video but an epic story of our love that we will cherish forever. Thank you so much Joseph for recording our special day!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Joseph Minasi Studios's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure creating gorgeous films for you, Bryan & your families! We appreciate your kind words, thank you!!

Roma · Married on 12/02/2017

From the second I heard about Joseph Minasi Films, I was hooked! I literally couldn't stop watching his videos and when I met him and Parker, I just knew that they were the perfect people to shoot our wedding videos. Not only are they incredibly skilled in their craft, but they are great people too. Joe and Parker are courteous, professional, and care a lot about what they do. After receiving our sneak peek, my husband and I were floored - and when we got our highlights video, were were speechless. They captured our wedding day so beautifully. Every detail, every emotion - it was EXACTLY what we wanted and more. After the cake is eaten, after the dances are had, all that's left are photos, videos, and memories. Working with Joe and Parker was a decision we will be happy with for the rest of our lives.

Hirsha · Married on 11/25/2017

What can I say...Joseph and Parker have so perfectly captured every highlight and emotion of our wedding that every time we watch the videos, we still shed a tear. It is as though we are placed right back into the moment, and we are so happy that we can relive our perfect weekend thanks to their work. The trailer was so good that we had no idea how they'd top it with the highlights film, but when they sent it to us, we were simply blown away! And on top of the films' outstanding quality, these guys are consummate professionals. They were on time, easy to work with, great with communication, and truly made us feel like stars on our special day. I would recommend Joseph Minasi Studios to anyone looking to capture the true essence of their wedding, because nothing is more important than being able to see your once in a lifetime event in world class fashion.

• The Traveling Bride
    The Traveling Bride Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Joseph & Parker in Bermuda! They captured a destination wedding for a couple traveling from New York to Bermuda. They produced an amazing video - the quality far surpasses anything we can offer on the island right now. They were both easy to work with and I look forward to working them again in Bermuda!

• Bethany & Dan Photography
    Bethany & Dan Photography Wedding Photographers

We adore working with Joe. Instead of photographers and videographers being in each others way, our relationship with Joe was one of mutual respect and creative collaboration! We loved the images we created alongside Joe at our clients wedding in Puerto Rico. We hope Joe felt the same way ;)

• B?m Photography
    B?m Photography Wedding Photographers

very professional and easy going. lots of energy.

• New York, 10010 See on map