522 Spring Street, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number

About Joseph Antone Salon

We recognize that this is the most important day of your life and the friendly professionals at Joseph Antone Salon welcome the opportunity to be a part of your celebration. Allow us to reduce your wedding planning stress and assist you in preparing for the big day. It is of the upmost importance to us that your day is relaxing and memorable. From the first kiss to the last dance, we will ensure that you and your wedding party are picture perfect and aisle style ready!

Follow Joseph Antone Salon on

hands
logob
cr

5 Reviews for Joseph Antone Salon

Misty did a fabulous job with my "low side-do." She was upbeat and very skilled during the consultation (included in the price), and encouraging to let me make any alterations on the day-of.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Fantastic place! We had 8 of us to get hair and make up done for my daughter's wedding and everyone ended up looking just beautiful! Could not have chosen a better place or a nicer group of people to work on us!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/19/2010

I chose Joseph Antone salon for my wedding day hair and makeup, and the whole experience was just fabulous. I had a trial included in the package I chose, but honestly it wouldn’t have even been necessary, as they got everything right the first time. Denise, the owner of the salon, styled my hair. I have her very little description to work with (“curly, down, but not prom-like!”), and it came out exactly how I would have envisioned it, if I knew what to envision!

Shayna did my makeup, and it was also gorgeous. I was a little nervous about getting pro-makeup done (my husband claims to be one of those “women look better without makeup” guys, even though I wear makeup every day), so I was worried that there would be too much makeup and I wouldn’t look like myself. But Shayna operates under the philosophy that she is there to create a “better version of you”, so she starts with a very natural application, and then plays up any features you want to be more dramatic. I got my hair and makeup done around noon on the wedding day, and they both stayed beautifully until the after-party ended at 1am, even though the day was hot and the night was windy!

The atmosphere of the salon is very modern and chic--decorated in warm tones, with cold, fresh cucumber water to sate your thirst on a hot day! The day of the wedding, Denise brought in some champagne and strawberries and delicious locally-baked goods. The whole day was so relaxing and fun, it felt more like a girls day at the spa than the day of my wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2010

Joseph Antone Salon's reply:

We thank you So very much for the great review!
    Weddings are very important and we do take them very seriously.
    Your wedding party was a delight and you made our job very easy for us... being a very pretty girl we had so little to "enhance"! May your hopes and dreams come true for the both of you!

Joseph Antone Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Spa
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Keratin
    Perm
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup