Joseph Alan Productions

Joseph Alan Productions

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Joseph Alan Productions

Wedding Highlight Photography Cinematography Trailer Engagements

Bay Area based Joseph Alan Productions is a wedding photography and cinematography business focusing on cerating images in an editorial story telling fashion, preserving the memorable moments in a artful manner is the vision our team has for every wedding.

We bring a photojournalistic relaxed and fashion forward approach to each of our weddings.  We travel to San Francisco, Napa, Vineyards, Los Angeles, Mexico and Hawaii.

Contact us by phone or e-mail if you have any questions about our photo and video services and to let us know about your wedding day.

(510) 688-1698

info@josephalan.net

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: San Francisco

Follow Joseph Alan Productions on

9 Reviews for Joseph Alan Productions

Words cannot even beginning to explain how unbelievably happy my husband and I are with our wedding video.
Nine months ago we conveniently met with Joe at a coffee shop to learn more about him, his team and his style of wedding cinematography. We were instantly impressed with his level of professionalism just within our first meeting alone. He happily answered all our questions, loved telling us his story, sharing his favorite parts about creating art for his clients and what made him pursue his dream. We left the coffee shop feeling excited and decided that night they would be the team we would entrust to cover our big day.

Last night we received our highlight film, just the opening alone brought happy tears to our eyes immediately. The short film is perfect in every way. Joseph and Leslie captured "us" so beautifully, not missing any of the little details we spent months planing. All those little intimate moments were there right in front of us.I cannot explain to you how beautiful it is to actually get to SEE your love like that in front of you. We were so pleased we watched the film 3 times in a row, each time loving it more and more! I asked my husband, "Did you even see them there?!? I don't remember them being there!" Yes, they are THAT good!

If you are looking for a cinematographer I highly recommend Joseph. Food, flowers and decor will fissile from you memory, but a beautifully done wedding film will keep and last forever.

Nicolette Fisher

For your reference:
vimeo.com/97167868

Profile Picture Nicolette, 4/26/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Awesome job! On time! Went above and beyond on our special day! Even helped out when we had wedding issues. They were more than just a vendor!

Profile Picture John, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I love everything about Joe and Leslie! They make a fantastic team and my wedding trailer came out to be more than perfect. It consisted of every moment that i would want to include in a short summary clip of my wedding day! They are responsive, prompt , and incredibly fun to work with. Joe is really creative with his work and gives you a unique experience that will help you capture the finest moments of your big day!
Thank you so much for our video!
-Zainab&Shoaib~

1 PRO I KNOW

Events

San Leandro, CA 94577   See On Map
510-688-1698 (phone)
Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.