Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Jose M Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Since our initial meeting with Jose, he was very attentive to getting to know us and make sure that our personality would reflect in the photoshoot. Like most brides, I showed up with my Pinterest board of ideas but I didn't even need that. Jose started sharing his work and we were amazed, when he started talking about ideas his creativity showed us he was going to make our pictures look amazing. My fiancé and I wanted to do a beach shoot and incorporate CrossFit as well to show our personalities. When we arrived to the beach he recommended (which was the perfect beach), he captured everything we wanted. The way he would make us pose and the locations was so fun, the lighting and professionalism made our pictures look out of this world. We had so much fun. The biggest highlight after viewing our engagement pictures, is that Jose made me feel a sense of confidence again, I felt like I looked great in the pictures after I have been very hard on myself about looking perfect for the pictures. Everything about them was fun and romantic. We are beyond excited for our wedding with him as our photographer!! If you want regular pictures, Jose isnt your guy, if you want AMAZING pictures that look like art, Jose is your guy!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aida, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my wife and I first met with Jose, he showed us his extensive, beautiful, high quality work in the shots he captures, and physical quality of the albums and prints. We immediately loved Jose and the personal experience he has and intimate moments he can find. He is a natural! Jose definitely makes you feel the most important and makes sure you know that this is all for you and your day, and wants to make everything go so smoothly. People always talked about, ugh! The pictures, they take forever! But we had a great time and he captured some of the best shots ever! Very highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Beau, 5/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
4.7

I would recommend Jose for your event. He handled our mostly-formal but some informal shots for 150 people great!

Profile Picture User6065928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review