1717 West Sixth Street, Suite 123, Austin, TX 78703 Map · Phone number

Jose Luis Salon 1
Jose Luis Salon 2
Jose Luis Salon 3

Ammi · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Sloane Cotner throughout my entire wedding planning process. From bridals to wedding day, she made sure my hair and makeup were on point and completely up to my expectations. She was by far the easiest person to work with out of all of my vendors. Super sweet and very talented! I would 110% recommend her for any of your hair and make up needs! Thanks again Sloane! Much love for helping make my wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Jose Luis Salon 4
    Jose Luis Salon 5
    Jose Luis Salon 6

Silvia · Married on 05/04/2013

The girls at Jose Luis Salon were so great! They did an amazing job with my hair and makeup!! I was so happy to be there for my wedding. Crystal and Sarah were awesome since the moment we got there! I totally recommend this salon for weddings.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Lanette · Married on 09/26/2015

Ladda did my hair and makeup for my wedding - just gorgeous! Doesn't make you feel rushed, asks what YOU want and makes it happen. My eyes were watering from a faulty contact lens the whole time she was doing my makeup and she didn't make it a big deal and made sure to "buff" me right before I left. She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day! My mom and sister were also pleased with the hair and makeup services that other consultants provided from Jose Luis. HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 10/05/2015