Grover, NC 28073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Jo's Florist

Anna-Drake · Married on 04/26/2014

I had heard through several people around town that if I contacted Jo she would know exactly what to do.. So the next thing I know my mom and I met with her and told her everything I was thinking of and she will definitely hear you out but she also gives you some recommendations on something's but I LOVED every suggestion she had. She did everything and more I cannot thank her enough for making my dream come true for how beautiful the venue turned out and how wonderful the food and cakes were as well!! Everything was just perfect -- when I walked into the reception area while getting ready I just shed a few happy tears because it was perfect. I recommend Jo for anything. I used her for a funeral as well and she did absolutely amazing on the flower arrangements, so with any event you cannot go wrong with them at all!! They are PERFECT!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2012

I met with Jo and explained my vision for our flowers. I chose white and yellow roses, yellow craspedia, and added a succulent from my Mawmaw's garden and my Grandmother's antique brooch. She also suggested to add small yellow flowers in between each flower which filled out the bouquets and made them even more beautiful. I changed my mind about a few things and was able to let her know with a phone call. She made two large alter arrangements for our arbor where we said our vows and later had our sweetheart table placed in front of. She worked with our budget and even delivered a bag of rose petals and a toss away bouquet to the venue on the day of. Everything was more beautiful than I had hoped for.

Sent on 05/29/2012