JSM, Nashville, TN 37211 Map · Phone number

About Jordan Stribling Makeup

Jordan Stribling Makeup is a freelance makeup artist based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Certified by the Academy of Makeup Arts, Jordan has experience in personality shoots, commercials, music videos and film. Jordan ultimately loves making brides and their bridal parties look and feel gorgeous and confident, and still themselves. Her goal is to create a calm and relaxed atmosphere and provide exceptional services for your beautiful day.

• Bridal makeup

Jordan Stribling Makeup 6
Jordan Stribling Makeup 7
  • Mary

Mary Hope Mccauliffe · Getting married on 01/04/2020

AMAZING hair and make-up services

Jordan was an absolute joy to work with for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. I could not have been more thrilled on my wedding day! She took her time with the trial to ensure we talked through exactly what I wanted, and she encouraged me to follow up with any other requests / ideas between the trial and day-of. She has a sweet and calming spirit that was crucial to have around on our wedding day. She even prayed with me before our day started because I was having a tough morning. She is seriously the best. Her professionalism, patience, and kindness throughout the whole process are just a few reasons why I absolutely recommend her. I continue to get compliments on my hair/makeup when friends/family see our wedding photos!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Jordan Stribling Makeup 8
    Jordan Stribling Makeup 9

Rebecca · Married on 08/30/2019

Lovely hair and makeup

Jordan was wonderful to work with! She listened to what I wanted and gave me the perfect look for my day. I didn't have any attendants, so I was just looking for someone to do my hair and makeup, and she was willing to come for a trial and the day of for just one person.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Kaori

Kaori Nicole Clemmer · Married on 06/29/2019

AMAZING, personable, professional

Jordan was absolutely wonderful.
    She drove at least 30 minutes to my house for the trial session and the morning of the wedding- and it wasn't a big financial deal AT ALL (as in, some vendors charge by the MILE for travel time.. !! Jordan did not.)
    She was very personable and genuine, and I value that highly!
    I showed her pictures of what hair I wanted and she did exactly that (it stayed the whole wedding day!). She went with a more natural face (with a darker lip that she custom made and mixed!) and it was just what I wanted! My mom also got her hair and makeup done, and she was stunning.
    I appreciate that this part of her life is an enjoyable hobby, and she takes pride in making her clients look beautiful! Thank you, Jordan!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Jordan Stribling Makeup 10
    Jordan Stribling Makeup 11
    Jordan Stribling Makeup 12

Jordan Stribling Makeup FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes

• Ad Astra Events
    Ad Astra Events Wedding Planners

Jordan is the most professional makeup artists I've ever had the pleasure of working with. She does quality work, her brides always look stunning, and she is totally relaxed on wedding day. She has a great personality that makes the bridal party comfortable, allowing them to enjoy the special moments the morning of the wedding stress-free.

• JSM Nashville, TN, 37211 See on map