Chicago, Chicago, IL 60647 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jordan K Fuller Photography

Jordan K Fuller Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Chicago, Illinois, that serve the surrounding region and is open to travel, including to destination weddings. Jordan would love work with you and provide you with beautiful photos of your wedding day to help memorialize and commemorate such a truly special occasion.

Jordan K Fuller Photography uses contemporary, film, and photojournalism photographic styles to capture your gorgeous ceremony, reception, and other wedding events. Jordan offers additional hours, high-resolution images, a second shooter, and liability insurance. She will also go with you to multiple locations if your wedding takes place at more than one site and will photograph wedding portraits, Trash the Dress sessions, and boudoir and engagement shoots. Jordan K Fuller Photography offers the following photography items:

• Albums

Jordan K Fuller Photography 7
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Memories

Working with Jordan was super easy and hassle-free. She was friendly and made it super comfortable to pose and take photos. Our whole bridal party had a blast working with her. The photos are absolutely amazing and capture the great memories from our special day. I was nervous for all the posed images but she made it fun and we were able to get some amazing shots. She really went out of her way to capture every little moment. And she found some great, creative shots that we'll treasure forever. I really can't say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Jordan. I would highly recommend to any couple looking to capture their big day.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jordan K Fuller Photography's reply:

Thanks for reviewing so quickly Trish! You were amazing to work with and I can't wait to get the rest of your images to you!!

Lauren Neybert · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful photos, professional and organized photographer!

Jordan was an amazing photographer for our wedding day. Not only were the photos stunning, but she captured so many little moments of the day that my husband and I never got to see (e.g. from our guests while we were about to walk down the aisle, etc.). We've gotten so many compliments since sharing the photos with our friend how the day was captured so beautifully. Besides her evident talent, Jordan was incredibly professional, organized, detail orientated, and had such an overall calming and positive energy about her. Prior to the wedding, we met over the phone to plan the day and she had amazing ideas and backup plans in case of bad weather. Some of my other vendors were difficult to reach or were challenging to work with and Jordan was not this at all. I could reach her at any time and she would email me back sometimes within the hour. Leading into my wedding, I didn't worry at all about photography because of how organized she was. Once the big day arrived, I of course was stressed about the schedule since we had a lot to get done (and a big wedding party prior) to us making it to the venue for the ceremony. Jordan was always calm and positive and didn't get frazzled once even though there were a few moments during the day when the venue gave her grief/ our bus driver got lost. Her co-photographer Alice was amazing as well and I was so glad we went with a second photographer because it made the day much easier so they could split up and get the guys while Jordan was with me, etc. Finally, Jordan's prices are very affordable and I believe she works even above and beyond this. It's a terrific value. I can't recommend her enough! Wedding planning can be stressful so do yourself a favor and book Jordan so you don't need to stress about photography!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Sayjal

Sayjal · Married on 10/27/2018

She exceeded our expectations & captured the night exactly how we had envisioned!

The photos of our Halloween wedding are just incredible. My husband and I opened them in public and by the third one I started balling I was so happy. I cannot tell you how blown away we are and how we can't wait to order our albums for ourselves & family. Looking at the photos I can't actually remember seeing her taking them the night of (which in my opinion is exactly what you want from a wedding photographer haha) and now am like, how did she get ALL those amazing shots and angles?! Jordan really captured every moment. She also was great at wrangling our families and kids in the family portraits and ran around four floors of a museum with us to get creative, unique photos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Jordan was so wonderful and perfect; an absolute joy to work with and captured our wedding exactly the way we had hoped she would.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Jordan K Fuller Photography Pricing

Jordan K Fuller Photography Price Rates

Jordan K Fuller Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60647 See on map