Mount Laurel Road, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 43
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jordan Brian Photography

Your day should be a laid back, joyous celebration without any interruptions. I’ll direct when necessary, but I’m there to capture the love between you, your friends, and family. I take my job seriously, but not myself. So I make sure to keep things light and comfortable… with some bad jokes thrown in.

I’ve been photographing weddings for almost 15 years for couples who want natural and timeless photographs.

It’s an incredible honor to be a part of your lives, getting to know you in order to share your stories through my printed photographs and albums.

My home studio is located in South Jersey, about 25 minutes from Philadelphia and I travel worldwide.

Follow Jordan Brian Photography on

91 Reviews for Jordan Brian Photography

• Jennifer

Jennifer Edwards · Getting married on 02/04/2021

We LOVE Jordan & Kelly!

A friend of mine from work got married in 2016 and when I saw her photos on Facebook I immediately fell in love! When I got engaged a year later I knew I had to talk to her photographer - Jordan! I made sure to do my research, but after seeing other photographers there was absolutely no comparison. He is by far the best!

Jordan also has a great personality and managed to make me laugh and take beautiful photos of our wedding day - even though I spent the majority of the day having a panic attack (true story). He also got us outside for some amazing pictures between the random torrential downpours and tornado warning. (Also, true story)

Not only did we have a fantastic time working with him, but our other vendors did as well! Our venue already posted pictures he took and our videographer loved him too!

One of the things that sets Jordan apart from other photographers is the viewing of all the photos in his studio. It is such a nice way to see everything for the first time. We're so happy we had Jordan as our photographer and couldn't recommend him enough!

Also I wanted to give a shout out to his assistant Kelly! She's amazing and makes sure your album is everything you want and more!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Alaina Dettorre · Married on 06/02/2019

The BEST Photographer Around!!

I found Jordan through my sister who is a wedding planner/sales rep for an event venue. She would go on and on raving about how fantastic Jordan Brian is. Not only for quality pictures, prints, and other work, but for his outgoing personality as well. I was sold on booking Jordan Brian during our very first meeting. Once I was shown a few pieces of work done for a recent wedding, cracked a few jokes with him, and flipped through albums and thank you cards, I knew I needed to book him for my day before someone else did. And I am super glad I did! Working with Jordan was an experience like no other. He worked diligently to make sure he gets every angle, all the special photos you do and don't think about. Every moment with Jordan was filled with smiles from all the corny jokes he told. And that made all the difference! You forget about the stress and the last minute things you may have forgotten and you focus on having fun and enjoying the day. That showed through his work as well. When I first saw my wedding photos I was taken back by how beautiful, color rich, and candid they were (and they weren't even edited yet!). So many moments captured that I did not think about and I am so thankful he was able to get them. It was so difficult to choose which ones were the best... which is why our album is so big! I without a doubt recommend Jordan Brian Studios. His work is truly art and is so different from other studios. Thank you Jordan, for capturing every moment of my wedding and making my day so incredible, laid back, funny, and unforgettable!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Donna A Ervin · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Phots

He knew the venue and how to capture all of the perfect moments

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jordan Brian Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Steve and Company DJ's
    Steve and Company DJ's Wedding DJs

Jordan is truly on top of his game! A forward thinker in professional photography. Jordan doesn't miss a beat as he and his staff capture the night from every angle possible. His vision is a gift that comes to life in his portraits. Always a great time working with an upbeat, personal professional! Keep up the fantastic work!

• Absolute Media Productions
    Absolute Media Productions Wedding Videographers

Jordan is the man. Seriously one of the most fun, talented, and amazing photographers I have ever working with. He makes the day relaxed yet produces some of the most amazing photographs. Bottom line, you need to book him.

• Betina's at Parkview