207 Kilsythe St., Oldsmar, FL 34677 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jones Videography

Jones Videography is a premiere videography company in the Tampa Bay Area. Please visit our website www.JonesVideography.com for more information.

Follow Jones Videography on

first look8
c4692857ec51d2b4 1466784993620 first look8

6 Reviews for Jones Videography

Brooke · Married on 04/23/2016

I originally had not included a videographer in my wedding budget and as the wedding was approaching, I decided we needed to have a video of the most important day of our lives. However, the budget was still a big issue. I am so fortunate that I found Nicole. Not only is she extremely sweet, her services are affordable, and the DVD we received with the entire wedding on it was so good! If you are debating about whether its worth the money to hire a videographer, you should go for it. We cant wait to share our wedding video with our families!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Ronnie · Married on 12/15/2015

Nicole created a video masterpiece from our wedding, a masterpiece that stitched together beautifully so many of our family members and friends in such a way that our shared love for each other stood evidently, the richness of the day beamed brilliantly, and the memories and wonders can remain with us perpetually.

I've worked in the arena of communication strategy and marketing and the like for more than thirty years -- and we've generated loads of videos across the decades. So I speak from experience - and from deep gratitude to Nicole - when I express that her finished product FAR, FAR, FAR exceeded even my loftiest anticipations.

My testimonial may sound contrived but it isn't - and my bride and I only met Nicole in person the day of our wedding and we've not seen her since that afternoon. But I'd be more than happy to speak directly by phone with anyone who wants to find me and reach to me through her. Without doubt, my wife and I are ecstatic about her creativity and obvious investment of both care and energy to produce our video after having shot it during our wedding day. Additionally, she was SUPER-kind and SUPER-easy to work with. I have only glistening accolades to offer.

Sent on 04/04/2016

We are astounded with our wedding video! Nicole invested lots of time, captured things we never knew she did, and created a video that brought us sweet tears, a few giggles and lots of smiles. She must have been busy to have filmed so many cool moments of us and of our friends and families. We are blown away! Her editing skills are impressive, too. We also love the song she added. What a joy to be able to share this video both with loved ones who were present and with those who could not celebrate with us--now they can! Thank you, Nicole!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Jones Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Tamik Entertainment LLC
    Tamik Entertainment LLC Wedding DJs

Jones Videography is a company for all. No matter what your concept they can handle it. I hope you take the time to allow them to offer you a proposal for their services. There are very few companies I would trust for my own wedding. Jones Videography is that company.

• Abundant Grace Photography
    Abundant Grace Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole and her team do a phenomenal job. She is professional and flexible to what the couples wants and needs are. She can accommodate various styles of video from editorial story telling to cinematic, to creating music videos from your wedding day footage. Always a pleasure to work with. Highly recommended.

• 207 Kilsythe St. Oldsmar, 34677 See on map