Jonathan's Flowers

• Blossoms Orlando
  • Country Club Flower Shop

25 Reviews for Jonathan's Flowers

Thomas · Married on 10/30/2015

After learning what people spend on flowers for their wedding, I was prepared to skip them altogether! I was looking into just bouquets for myself and bridesmaids when my search led me to Jonathan's Flowers. I stopped in one afternoon without an appointment and was warmly welcomed by Jonathan himself. He was incredibly patient as I explained that I had no idea where to even start with what I wanted. Most florists that I had called insisted that they wouldn't even see me unless I brought in photos of what I wanted. My issue with this is that I could pick out pretty pictures of flowers all day long, but what I was most interested in was something that fell within my teeny tiny floral budget.

I didn't feel any of this pressure with Jonathan. He asked me a few questions about types of flowers and colors that I liked and disliked, and then he started building a "Perfect-World" quote from there so we could go back and make changes/adjustments where necessary. Since this was just the starting point, we also included flowers beyond bouquets like the men's boutonnieres, arch rental & greenery, and centerpiece decor. He then asked me what my budget was. He made a couple tweaks and suggestions, and he was able to get EVERYTHING we had discussed within that budget. He also offers a discount if you pay in full upon signing the contract. When he has a bridal show coming up, he offers to do a mock-up of one of your items that you can go see prior to the show if you give him advance notice. I was able to see what my bouquet combination looked like and was then able to make any and as many changes I wanted up until 14 days before the wedding. Jonathan was a delight to deal with, as was Rodney. They both helped us design extravagant-looking centerpieces.

The day of, the bouquets arrived in perfect shape. Crisp, vibrant colors; healthy, robust flowers; and abundant greenery. I never expected to be able to have such beautiful flowers at a great price. Thank you, Jonathan!

Sent on 11/10/2015

We used Jonathan's Flowers for our wedding back in May and it was perfect! I had stumbled across him when I got an email telling me that I won a free maid of honor bouquet. I ended up having a free maid of honor bouquet and a free toss bouquet. The flowers were gorgeous and the colors were perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2015

erica · Married on 06/30/2014

Johnathan worked extremely well with my budget and limited time frame. He was a joy to work with and very accommodating to my needs and wants. He was easy to talk to and very knowledgeable! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2015

• Orlando See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jonathan's Flowers)