A, Orlando, FL 32803 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

125 Reviews for Jonathan's Flowers

Helen · Married on 05/13/2019

We hired Jonathan for my daughter's wedding a few weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about Jonathan. From the moment we met him, we connected. He was warm, friendly and committed to making everything work for us. He changed things to meet our requests and constructed the most beautiful Chuppah based on my daughter's vision. It was perfect. His prices were incredible and much lower than any other florist we interviewed. I highly recommend him and thoroughly enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 11/30/2010

Katie · Married on 01/02/2016

I love Jonathan's Flowers! Jonathan understood completely the vision we had for our wedding flowers and brought it into reality! He also did it within our budget which was much appreciated. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous! I was so happy with it. We also ordered a garland for our alter and Jonathan did an amazing job with that as well. For my bridesmaids we had simple bouquets of baby's breath that he wrapped in ribbon that was the same color of their dresses. We ordered crossages for our mothers and grandmothers that we perfect. Our flowers were fresh and beautiful. I highly recommend Jonathan's Flowers. So glad I listened to my 2 friends that also used him.

Sent on 02/14/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/24/2015

Jonathan and his team were amazing! The flowers for my big day were stunning!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Award

• Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons
    Red Parrot Travel & Honeymoons Travel Agents

I use Jonathan's Flowers for all my flower needs. Most recently for Mother's Day, Jonathan's Flowers made the most beautiful arrangement for my mother. She loves purple and purple it was with. It was full with purple flowers, roses, and beautiful white flower accents. It was stunning and she loved it. I would highly recommend Jonathan's Flowers for a wedding or any occasion you need flowers.

• Orlando Wedding Team
    Orlando Wedding Team Wedding Planners

Jonathan's Flowers gives our clients superior service and quality floral decor'. It's ALWAYS a personalized experience when working with this team. We truly appreciate the dedication put forth for our events and our clients special occasions.

• A Orlando, 32803 See on map
    1234567890 (Other Phone Number)
    1234567890 (Fax Number)