Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Jon Noeth Videography

Jon Noeth Videography was started in 2011. I received my bachelor's degree in media arts and design from James Madison University in Virginia with a focus on film and documentary cinema studies in 2006. The first wedding video I ever edited was amateur raw footage of my own wedding in 2010 and I was hooked--- I had been shooting and editing video since I was a teenager, and despite my degree and experience, was not sure exactly what I wanted to do with it until that video. I was able to relive one of the most awesome memories we have and experience the emotion and details of that day whenever I wanted and it made me want to give that experience to other couples. My wife, Melissa, joined the team in 2014 and now we work together to give you that opportunity for your day. We live in St Augustine, FL with our 2 boys, Mason & Jude, and our awesome dog, Shelby.

Jon & Melissa

img8128edi

• Videos 6

21 Reviews for Jon Noeth Videography

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

So easy to work with. We had a social media clip in 20 hours. Can’t wait for the full video.

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh... Just incredible!! Jon and Melissa are amazing, so kind and professional. The videos are amazing! Videography was on the top of priorities list for our daughter and son-in-law's big day. Jon Noeth Videography exceeded expectations! We can't stop watching the videos, every detail was captured and the editing is perfection! We are so grateful we chose Jon Noeth Videography! Thank you!!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Jon and his wife, Melissa! They filmed our wedding and you barely knew they were there. We were nervous about being filmed and having photographers there because we are both camera shy. They used music from our ceremony and reception band for the video and we loved it. It really made it more meaningful and brought us back to our day. On top of putting together the best video for us, they finished it early. I had a family member who's health took a turn for the worst and it meant a lot to us for her to see the wedding. Melissa and Jon had the video done and to me by that night! And just in time too, unfortunately. Jon also made me a shorter version to share with friends and is working on the unedited extras reel. We added that on to our package which I think will be well worth the extra $300. My husband and I highly recommend The Noeth's for your wedding.. you will be so happy just as we are!!!

Award

Jon Noeth Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Crystal Bos Photography
    Crystal Bos Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jon several times now and he is amazing to work with and always very professional. He does a fantastic job of capturing all of the little moments of a wedding day without gear everywhere and makes sure he is always right there for all of the important moments and then some! As a wedding photographer, it helps a lot to have a video team that doesn't interfere with the moments that I am trying to capture. Working with Jon there is great communication with planning locations that each of us will stand to keep as little photo/video in a client's final product as possible. I recommend him so much that I actually hired him for my wedding as well as my son't first birthday. You know you have a great vendor when another industry professional wants to work with you in their personal life as well. I recommend Jon to anyone looking for an easy going, professional, and quality videographer.

• Saint Augustine, FL 32080 See on map