Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Jon Noeth Videography

Jon Noeth Videography was started in 2011. I received my bachelor's degree in media arts and design from James Madison University in Virginia with a focus on film and documentary cinema studies in 2006. The first wedding video I ever edited was amateur raw footage of my own wedding in 2010 and I was hooked--- I had been shooting and editing video since I was a teenager, and despite my degree and experience, was not sure exactly what I wanted to do with it until that video. I was able to relive one of the most awesome memories we have and experience the emotion and details of that day whenever I wanted and it made me want to give that experience to other couples. My wife, Melissa, joined the team in 2014 and now we work together to give you that opportunity for your day. We live in St Augustine, FL with our 2 boys, Mason & Jude, and our awesome dog, Shelby.

Jon & Melissa

22 Reviews for Jon Noeth Videography

• Katie

Katie Jeffries · Married on 02/01/2019

Outstanding!

I am so glad I chose Jon and his team as our videographers! They were so easy to work with and by the next day I had a one minute trailer of the wedding that was just spectacular! He captured so many beautiful moments from the first look to the ceremony to the reception - it was amazing! I can't wait to see the whole video soon. If you want an experienced videographer that will turn around an incredible video, go with Jon and his team!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Jon Noeth Videography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie!! It was an amazing day and we are thrilled you loved the next-day highlight! We can't wait to send you the final video :)

Jennifer · Married on 03/18/2018

So easy to work with. We had a social media clip in 20 hours. Can’t wait for the full video.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh my gosh... Just incredible!! Jon and Melissa are amazing, so kind and professional. The videos are amazing! Videography was on the top of priorities list for our daughter and son-in-law's big day. Jon Noeth Videography exceeded expectations! We can't stop watching the videos, every detail was captured and the editing is perfection! We are so grateful we chose Jon Noeth Videography! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Award

Jon Noeth Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,300.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Crystal Bos Photography
    Crystal Bos Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Jon several times now and he is amazing to work with and always very professional. He does a fantastic job of capturing all of the little moments of a wedding day without gear everywhere and makes sure he is always right there for all of the important moments and then some! As a wedding photographer, it helps a lot to have a video team that doesn't interfere with the moments that I am trying to capture. Working with Jon there is great communication with planning locations that each of us will stand to keep as little photo/video in a client's final product as possible. I recommend him so much that I actually hired him for my wedding as well as my son't first birthday. You know you have a great vendor when another industry professional wants to work with you in their personal life as well. I recommend Jon to anyone looking for an easy going, professional, and quality videographer.

• Saint Augustine, 32080 See on map