San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Jon Krist Weddings & Events

No other day is filled with as much meaning and significance as your wedding day. And, no other person can either add or detract from the beauty of your day than the wedding officiant. It is incredibly important you make the choice of hiring an officiant that will champion a ceremony fully reflecting your wishes and desires.

I love weddings, and I love being married! I am married to my best friend, the love of my life, Tayren. I couldn't imagine doing life without her. And, our marriage fuels my passion--helping others begin the amazing journey of marriage the right way, with an unforgettable ceremony.

Each of my ceremonies is uniquely personalized, tailored to fit exactly who you both are, the tone you desire, and the elements you want involved.

My wedding ceremonies are long enough to feel purposeful and significant yet short enough to be clear and concise.

I promise that your ceremony will not feel cliché, filled with antiquated phrases, but rather one that is professional, yet relaxed and fun. It is YOUR day, so let's partner together and make it amazing.

I look forward to meeting you and discussing your upcoming wedding!

Sincerely,

51 Reviews for Jon Krist Weddings & Events

• Monica

Monica Mcnamara · Married on 09/15/2018

An amazing choice!

We absolutely loved working with Jon! He tailored the wedding to the exact vibe we wanted. We wanted a wedding that had religious elements without sticking to one specific religion, and he did a wonderful job conveying that. A TON of our friends and family came up to us after the wedding and said his messages on love, family, and community were very touching and meaningful in their lives. When we forgot our vow book he was quick to think of a great solution! Jon is very fun and easy to work with, we highly recommend him!!

Abby · Married on 12/30/2017

Jon did an amazing job and he exceeded our expectations tremendously. Aside from filling out the questionnaire, Jon took the time to meet with us in person and get to know us before our ceremony. He made the ceremony feel very unique and personalized and all of our guests were very impressed. We wanted out ceremony to be meaningful and Jon did just that. I highly recommend him for your wedding! Thank you Jon!

Jon Krist Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 650.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 600.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 200.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? CA