Jon Fleming Photography

Jon Fleming Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jon Fleming Photography

Washington DC Wedding Photography & Photo Booth Rentals!

I am a wedding photographer based in Washington DC and available for weddings worldwide. I capture weddings, surprise proposal, engagement sessions, and events. I love my job. There is something so exciting about capturing your day. My valued clients give off energy that keeps me going which motivates me to push my boundaries to create the stunning, crisp, vibrant images you see. I also offer Photo Booth!

I will have the pleasure of working with you from the first point of contact to the delivery of your final images and/or products. You will receive the personal touch exclusively by me. Meeting you in person prior to your wedding date will allow me to learn about how I can best capture your day. In addition, I  can find out how your wedding planning is coming along and help you in any way that I can! Let get together and chat about your special day! Thank you for trusting me to preserve your memories.

To book your wedding photography or Photo Booth with Jon Fleming Photography contact Jon directly:

jonflemingphotography@gmail.com or (703)-209 -0175

Wedding Portraits (2)
Prints (2)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)

Jon was amazing at capturing our surprise engagement. He not only captured my moment of surprise but captured the magic and emotions of our special day. We loved our pictures and our family and friends loved feeling as if they were there when we shared our photos with them. Jon truly has an eye for capturing intimate and special moments between couples. My (now) fiancé killed it by choosing Jon to capture our proposal!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jordan, 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jon was an absolutely amazing photographer and he truly went above and beyond to help make the day special for me and my Fiancé! Prior to taking the photos, Jon actually helped to move a large group away from the tree to help and make sure that our photoshoot at Greenhill Winery was perfect! He literally captured the moment, by getting a picture of my Fiancé's face as I put the ring on her finger. He also captured her reaction as she said yes! Jon was so professional and worked with me to make sure that everything was perfect on this special day. I highly recommend Jon to anyone looking for a friendly and kind photographer to help capture the day!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jordan, 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jon was an absolute pleasure. I had shopped around the DC area before being directed to Jon by a professional photographer (family member). I fell in love with Jon’s work on his website. We communicated over the phone weeks before the event, the day before, and through email. He was charming and pleasant and kept me calm even when I worried about logistical issues such as weather ruining the surprise proposal. As someone who’d never been to DC before, Jon made it as easy as possible and made April 14th very special to me and my fiancée. I recommend Jon above all others.

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/10/20, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1473883228804 staceyjenah341of642
220x220 sq 1473883294815 staceyjenah315of642
220x220 sq 1473883386316 staceyjenah354of642

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Jon Fleming is absolutely amazing! He is so talented and just the nicest guy! He works extremely hard and goes above and beyond for his couples. His photos take my breath away, and I am so inspired by his vision. I have referred Jon to my friends, and they said he far exceeded their expectations. I am so proud to call him an industry colleague--and a friend! I wholeheartedly recommend him, if you want a fabulous experience on your wedding day!

I am so pleased that I recommended Jon to my clients. He was wonderful to work with and brought so much care and professionalism to the photo shoot. The photos turned out amazing and my clients were very pleased!

Jon is very passionate about this work! He engages with people, makes them feel comfortable and captures the most amazing photographs. I highly recommend working with Jon!

Jon Fleming Photography is an incredible photographer. We have photographed several weddings and events together and his ability to create beautiful unique images each and every time is admirable. If you are looking for a professional, reliable, trustworthy, fun and genuine photographer then Jon Fleming is a great choice.

Springfield, VA 22150   See On Map