Waterview Loop, Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About JOMO

Hey, I'm Dana, the creative behind JOMO! I specialize in unique, purposeful, and creative adventure elopements and intimate wedding days.

Your wedding experience is beyond important to me, because you deserve a planner/designer who realizes your day is full of delicate moments that will be your memories for the rest of your life. You deserve more than just a cookie-cutter experience made for the masses and rather an experience that is tailored and personalized to your style and dream aesthetic and nothing less. I want you to feel all the warm and fuzzies and to be captivated by the designs and space surrounding you in your moments of bliss.

​As a hopeless romantic, I have been working in the industry since I was 18, when I founded a 12-time award-winning hair and makeup business. Being in the industry for over 10 years has allowed me to make an abundance of elite vendor relationships all over the United States and even internationally and I am beyond thrilled to get to share those relationships with all of my couples.

With JOMO we are planning more than just a setup for stunning photos, we are planning an experience that makes you feel like you are immersed in your own unique and tailored romance world. My passion for wanting to see couples live that level of experience is what drew me to developing JOMO, an acronym for the Joy Of Missing Out—the joy of missing out on a big wedding in order to experience an intimate, romantic, and personal celebration that reflects and puts your love story first.

I like to say my services are for the...

Dreamers

Moment Keepers

Make Believers

& Fairytale Seekers

I am committed to ensuring that your day is one-of-a-kind, therefore none of my services are pre-packaged. I will have you fill out a questionnaire to begin your custom proposal and then consult with you to understand your desires and vision! You can find more information about my services, and starting packages on the JOMO website.

We are based in Orlando, Florida but do travel for more than 70% of our couple's wedding days all around the world, travel is always included in all of our base rates!

• Woman-owned
adventure elopements micro weddings 2 51 2007151 161798091757085

Photos 42 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

JOMO FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

Team of JOMO

Dana Colvin

Dana Colvin

Owner/designer & planner

Talking about yourself is always weird, right?

I totally get it - I've always hated that part of the interview process, but I feel like it's so important for you to get to know me and see who you'll be working with!

On that note, hey! I'm Dana, a coffee & dachshund-loving girl who lives for beautiful designs, dreamy stories, and stunning adventures!

I found my passion for elopements and micro-weddings after working in the bridal industry for over 10 years and then having my dream elopement myself!

Love has, and will always be, my number one passion in life. What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic who's number one goal in life is to help couples celebrate their love in a unique, purposeful, and creative way!

+ More Details