1539 W. Rovey ave, Phoenix, AZ 85015 Map · Phone number

About Jolie Jour flowers

I love design, art and style and I'd love to bring those elements to your wedding day. When I think about how a wedding should look I like to take into consideration a Bride's personality, likes, dislikes, style and image.

I have 8 years of experience in the field of wedding and event floral design. My passion for color and form was born in my college days when I studied art history at Temple University in Philadelphia. It was shortly after I graduated that I realized I needed to be in a creative environment to be happy. I worked as a florist in Philadelphia and then continued that work when I moved to Arizona 6 years ago. After working for some of the best shops in the valley I realized I needed to have more creative control so Jolie jour Flowers was created. I am lucky to have a fantastic detached home studio complete with a professional floral cooler. I love to be in my studio creating and listening to music!

My wonderful and handy husband Aaron is an active part of our business, helping with set ups and fabricating custom props. Our daughter Emma is the light of our lives and an inspiration daily.

I'd love to bring my passion for design to your special event so give me a call, I can't wait to meet you and help create a gorgeous day.

DSC0023
DSC0023
JolieJour42

5 Reviews for Jolie Jour flowers

tracey · Married on 04/18/2009

On our wedding day I was so pleased with our flowers! Jolie Jour Flowers were easy to contact and meet. The florist was very personal and gave excellent advice. The florist was open to changing and altering designs keeping our buget in mind as the wedding transformer. My flowers are absolutely beautiful and all my bridesmaids and grooms and his men had prefect flowers too. The flowers look amazing in the photographs. I highly reccommend this vendor. Thank you for contributing to our special day.

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2008

Jenn at Jolie Jour Flowers did a fantastic job on my flowers for my wedding in November. We shared similar ideas so working with her on my vision for the wedding was so fun and easy. All of the flowers where breathtaking and way beyond my wildest expectations. Everything was prepared exactly how we had discussed and planned. I would recommend Jolie Jour Flowers to any bride to be.

Kassia · Married on 11/08/2008

The planning process for my wedding was a hair ripping experience. Fortunately, picking a florist was a breeze. Jolie Jour was exactly what I was looking for in quality and elegant flowers and centerpieces. Every bouquet was meticulously detailed according to my, at times, finicky preferences. For their top of the line work, I would highly recommend Jolie Jour for all those who are looking for friendly service that is willing to work with you, rather than simply for you.

Award

Jolie Jour flowers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Kym Ventola Photography
    Kym Ventola Photography Wedding Photographers

Jenn Wood, at Jolie Jour Flowers, is one of the most creative and artistic people in the wedding industry. I love working with her and never hesitate to send a bride her way.

• 1539 W. Rovey ave Phoenix, 85015 See on map