Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jolie Artistry

I was raised in the land of the pine, 6 hours north of Atlanta in Raleigh, North Carolina. After recently marrying the love of my life I found myself relocated to the ever exciting city of Atlanta.

Makeup has always been my form of art. Growing up and playing in my mother’s vanity, I self taught and found different techniques to achieve a variety of looks.

My mission is to empower women and men by helping them feel and look their utmost best.

My goal is to provide the highest quality of service, build long-lasting relationships, and leave you feeling absolutely fabulous.

With my positive attitude and non-judgmental approach toward my clients, I create an atmosphere where you can feel comfortable.

It’s not about making you look “pretty.” Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s my job to unveil your beauty to the world!

Follow Jolie Artistry on

36 Reviews for Jolie Artistry

• Marie

Marie Simson · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Megan is the bomb

Megan is absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and has a ease about her that makes you excited about exploring / making changes to your wedding day look. My bridesmaids LOVED her and she made my day an absolute dream. One of the best decisions I made about my wedding day was hiring Megan as my MUA. Hire her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Johnson · Married on 04/01/2020

If you want a friend to make you look beautiful on your special day -- look no further!

I hired Megan to travel to Knoxville and do makeup for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding on 1/4/2020. Her extensive experience and portfolio speaks for itself, but I chose Megan because she was the MUA for one of my best friends' wedding in 2018. I was so impressed with her then that I knew I needed her on my special day as well! Megan was responsive, truly listened to what I wanted, and it felt like I had known her forever. She showed up on time (probably early) and was thorough yet incredibly efficient. She was at least 30 minutes AHEAD of schedule that morning! She had fun with us jamming out to music and eating snacks while we were getting ready -- she totally blended in to my friend group. If you want a laid-back, professional, and friendly artist to make you feel beautiful on the most special day of your life, you've found her!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Cat

Cat Edwards · Married on 08/24/2019

The best mua ever!

As a woman who has literally never had my makeup done by ANYONE except for myself because I've always thought that makeup artists made girls look fake and not like themselves, I resigned to the fact that I should probably have professional quality on my middle-of-August-Georgia-heat wedding day. I scavenged high and low for MUAs in Atlanta on literally every platform you can imagine and one way or another made it to Megan's website. I was being very particular about wanting a naturally beautiful look and all of Megan's client photos passed the test. Then seeing how much time and effort she CLEARLY spent curating her website to be the most user-friendly and straightforward, how quick and responsive she was to all of my communications, and how understanding she was as I was trying to figure out prioritizing different vendors/budget before giving her a firm answer (she followed up but no pressure and the appropriate amount!) was a done deal. I was sold. Megan continued these traits as I worked with her! She was so attentive and listened to all of my concerns and everything I wanted. And as a self-planning bride, she was so helpful in constructing my day-of getting ready schedule and figuring out logistics for me, eight bridesmaids, and mom! She was a dream to work with. I felt like I wasn't working with Megan at all, but catching up with an old friend. All of my maids felt the same way too. She is girl boss goals and I love and respect how talented and ambitious she is. Support small business and support BOMB talent like Megan! Also, my makeup lasted all freakin day (10am-10pm) in 90 degrees + high humidity! Megan was able to give each bridesmaid their own unique look that enhanced her natural beauty - everyone looked like herself and felt so confident. THANK YOU MEGAN!!! Atlanta (and Southeast) brides, RUN don't walk to Megan Quintana Artistry!

Sent on 09/24/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jolie Artistry 1
    SAME DAY BOOKING DISCOUNT FOR BRIDAL MAKEUP
    Save $25 on your bridal package (trial & day of makeup) if you book with me within 24 hours of our first conversation!

• Brandi Sisson Photography Wedding Photographers

Megan is absolutely phenomenal!! She has not only mastered her craft but is also so warm and fun to work with. She takes all measures for her work to be perfect while staying within the hectic wedding schedules. I recommend her to everyone looking for amazing wedding, engagement and styled makeup.

• Atlanta, GA, 30305 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Jolie Artistry)