Savannah, GA 31410 Map · Phone number

About Joli A. Wedding & Special Occasion Hair and Makeup

Joli A. is your go-to team for "On-Location" hair and makeup on your wedding day or for any special occasion! We are three girls dedicated to your apperance on the biggest day of your life. Together we have been doing hair/makeup for 6 years and we love our job! We look forward to the special days like your wedding day or any special occasion and our chance to make you shine! Our attention to detail will have heads turning and cameras snapping, so smile big and enjoy being a Joli A. Bride!

Follow Joli A. Wedding & Special Occasion Hair and Makeup on

15 Reviews for Joli A. Wedding & Special Occasion Hair and Makeup

Ashton · Married on 11/22/2014

Joli A. did my wedding hair and make up. I don't wear much make-up normally so when I came to them I was very picky and specific on exactly what I wanted. They made me look and feel absouletly perfect! They listened and followed my many request. They were so fun to be around on the morning of the wedding. All my bridesmaids loved the joli a girls. They calmed my nerves and really made my day perfect! If you need wedding hair and make-up you found it!

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2014

These ladies were awesome! I never wear makeup (mascara and chapstick girl) and I never do more with my hair then ponytails or straight. I looked so gorgeous on my wedding day and every mouth dropped from my appearance because they never saw me all dolled up. I felt so good and I'm so thankful I called them. They were professional, flexible, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend doing a trial run because it makes the day-of go smoothly.

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2013

Rachel and Rebekah did a GREAT job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I live in WV and wasn't able to do a trial run, which would make anyone nervous. My nervousness was absolutely uncalled for because everything turned out great! My makeup was perfect, exactly what I asked for. I definitely looked better than I do on a daily basis, but not overly done up. My hair turned out great as well, and lasted all day/night. I got so many compliments throughout the day and everyone asked who did my hair and makeup. It's also EXTREMELY convenient that they only come to you. Wedding days are busy enough, the last thing you need is to be rushing to/from another location to get ready.

Joli A. Wedding & Special Occasion Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 101.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No