Farmington, CT 06032 Map · Phone number

About Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting

Assisting & advising in all aspects of your special occasion, Jolene Madison provides a unique planning experience. Every need and expectation will be anticipated and exceeded. Jolene prides herself on her high level of customer service and satisfaction. She has been planning events through catering, private golf club management and restaurants for over ten years. By providing unique services and a high level of professionalism, Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting is the perfect consultant to help you with your event planning.

a8f4471957d4902f 1363617460026 558776101512697252944911519007728n
Wedding ceremony
a8f4471957d4902f 1363617460026 558776101512697252944911519007728n

4 Reviews for Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting

Lyndsay · Married on 10/20/2013

Honestly, I don't even know where to start. Hiring Jolene was not only the BEST decision of the wedding process, but rates high in the best decisions of my life as well. She is the reason that I was able to completely enjoy and soak up my wedding day, and for that reason I will be forever grateful to her.

I actually met Jolene when she was working for a local bridal salon. She sold me my gown - and I was impressed by her even then. I reached back out to her a few months later to discuss hiring her as a day-of coordinator. We decided on the coordinating package that started 1 month before the wedding. She was kind enough, though, to answer tons of questions via email for months prior to her official 'start date'. Once she took over, I had very little left to do! She came to EVERY SINGLE vendor meeting I had - driving quite a distance to some of them. Not only was she there, but she was early and ready to go when we arrived every single time. She was so organized, every one of my vendors commented on her skill level. She even attended all of my dress fittings. She put together very detailed lists and timelines for all of the vendors, and for me. She was my best advocate. I just had to follow the lists and show up - she took care of everything else. Not to mention answering my 100 emails a day.

The day of the wedding, she arrived early and handled everything for me. She got people to the right place at the right time. I'm sure there were issues to handle but I was none the wiser. We had a brief moment where we thought that our pastor wasn't going to show up, and while I panicked she stayed completely calm (and brought me champagne to relax once the moment passed and we realized he was already on-site!)

I truly cannot say enough good things about Jolene. I could go on and on - but the bottom line is this: any bride who books her is so, so lucky. My wedding day was perfect, and I owe it all to Jolene.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2013

My experience having Jolene as my wedding planner was amazing! She was very professional and was able to provide timelines for me throughout the entire planning process. I was able to finish my college career stress free as Jolene contacted my vendors and made appointments for me. She knew exactly what to do throughout the planning process. I would recommend her professional wedding planning to anyone as she is very flexible with her ideas and plans. My day was perfect, thanks to Jolene!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Kim · Married on 10/05/2012

No matter the occasion, Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting is the perfect choice for planning your special moments! My fiance' and I were engaged on July 7, 2012, and with less than three months to go, Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting consulted with us to plan our dream wedding on October 5, 2012. We couldn’t have been more thrilled with our choice. Jolene Madison at Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting was highly professional and guided us through every step of the planning process from designing invitations to the coordination with vendors at our ceremony and reception. Her expertise created our wedding day just as we had envisioned it. Everyone was amazed with every aspect of our wedding.

I would highly recommend Jolene Madison Wedding & Event Consulting for planning all of your special moments. You will get professional service, beautiful memories, and a consultant that will turn your dreams into treasured moments!

Sent on 03/22/2013