Joielle

Online Boutique, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Joielle

Joielle is an online boutique, operated in Hoboken, New Jersey, that services weddings throughout the country and the local area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2013 and specializes in bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, and womens and mens accessories.

Products Offered

Joielle offers high-quality service options to each bridal party. They carry a select assortment of products that are classic, beautiful and reasonably priced. Their hope is to provide a selection of options that allows everyone to find something that speaks to their personal sense of style. Some brands that are sold include Alfred Sung, After Six, Dessy Collection, Seashore by Watters and Malis Henderson. Dress and attire items include:

• Hair accessories
Colorful dresses
Colorful dresses

61 Reviews for Joielle

Christine · Married on 07/08/2017

I'll be honest, I was a little weary to use an online retailer for my bridesmaid dresses. After vetting out Joielle's reviews, I gained confidence and can say that they were terrific to work with. Their pricing was unbeatable by any bridal shop. All of six of my Watters dresses came in on time (even early) and were perfect. I also ordered a separate dress for myself from Joielle. I would highly recommend!

Kathleen · Married on 05/20/2017

I was very happy I went through Joielle! The representatives I worked with were helpful (and patient! which is so important in the process!) I felt good about the quality and selection for the bridesmaids and felt like I got a good deal which was important to me given all the expenses one incurs as a bridesmaid!

Joielle FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales, Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Joielle 1
    10% off for Bridal Parties of 4 or more
    When you are ready to place your order, contact us with your order details and the names of those who will be making purchases in your bridal party, and we will provide a special discount code for checkout. Our bridal party discount cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers. Discount applies to unit price of item. Surcharges for sizing, delivery, and print are excluded.

• Online Boutique Hoboken, New Jersey, NJ 07030 See on map