373 1/2 W19th Street Suite C3, Houston, TX 77008 Map · Phone number

About JOIE Photographie

Photography is not just a business for me; it's a passion. A passion that is driven by my heart and my wanting for people to have images that are unique, artistic and real. My goal is to tell your story one cherished moment at a time.

Follow JOIE Photographie on

MG0837
image011

7 Reviews for JOIE Photographie

Carrie · Married on 08/06/2011

Monique was so much fun to work with! And her work is AMAZING! I have been blown away by everything she has done for us! Every time I look at my bridal portraits, I get goosebumps! They are beautiful! She really captured who we really are in all our photos. She is reasonably pried and so easy to work with! The is very thorough! Which is great!!! From our engagement photos to bridal to wedding, I have been BLOWN AWAY! She is wonderful!

Sent on 08/27/2011

Cindy · Married on 07/24/2010

Monique was absolutely great to work with. She is fun and professional at the same time, which made us feel very comfortable at our sessions. The images she creates are beautiful and timeless. She is very talented and reasonably priced. She knew exactly what she was doing during the wedding which made it run smoothly. She was at the right place at all the right moments so I got amazing pictures of all aspects of my wedding. I am not a model and have no experience in front of a camera but the images she captured made me look like one. I can't say enough good things about her. I am now a customer for life!

Sent on 03/14/2011

Melissa · Married on 01/29/2009

Monique is an amazing and extremely creative photographer. She takes her time on shoots and makes sure to get the best shots. She has already done my bridal and engagement sessions and I can hardly wait for the wedding to see what she captures!

Sent on 11/09/2009

JOIE Photographie FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Demers Banquet Hall