920 Sandstone Rdg., Bonnieville, KY 42713 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Johnny Lightning DJ & Karaoke

Hi,  I am Johnny, of johnny Lightning D.J. entertainer.  I am a famous, and award winning D.J., K.J., vocalist, wedding officiant, and Artist Impersonator, with 22 yrs Of Experience.  I would absolutely love to D.J. your wedding.  I have DJ'd 0ver 250 weddings and counting.  I service all of Kentucky and surrounding states. I am not just a DJ, I am a high energy entertainer that will make your wedding come to life.  I will give you the wedding of your dreams at an affordable price.  I have all the best ceremony and reception songs as well of all the favorite dance songs of all genres.  If there are any songs you want that I don't have I will get them. I will also MC your wedding with class.  I also offer special effects lighting, fog, and bubble machines at no extra cost to you. As an ordained minister I also offer wedding officiant services, free of charge when you use my DJ service.  If you already have a wedding officiant I can be your back up.  If you wish you can have a special treat for your guests with a guest appearance by Elvis or Jimmy Buffett.   You may visit my web site at:  lightning-karaoke.com .  I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Thank You, Johnny.

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

2 Reviews for Johnny Lightning DJ & Karaoke

Brooke · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ johnny Lightning did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. He not only DJ'd it, but he was also our officiant. He was super sweet and was very professional. Thank you so much for coming, we were so happy you camep

Sent on 06/03/2018

Alacia · Getting married on 06/12/2021

Shady with money.

Wouldn’t give me a refund (due to covid and a change in plans) not one email or his website stated: “no refunds.” I contacted him a year before I even had my wedding planned.

Sent on 11/05/2020

• 920 Sandstone Rdg. Bonnieville, 42713 See on map
    Location of (Johnny Lightning DJ & Karaoke)