Columbia, MD 21045 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About John Rose Films

Planning a wedding is a large task to undertake. I would know. I’ve been there. There are so many details to consider. How many guests should be invited, what the dress will look like, what flavor the cake should be, what flowers will be in your bouquet… But a wedding is more than that. Its about a story. A love story to be precise, and even love stories have details.

• How did you and your fiance meet?
  • What was your first impression?
  • When did you know he/she was the one you wanted to marry?
  • What was the proposal like?
  • How would you describe your fiance to someone who has never meet him/her?
  • What’s a funny story about your fiance?
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

I want to get to know you! I want to create a film that is as unique as you are. I want to tell your story, and your very own personalized wedding film is the best way to do that. The story of your life deserves to be told, because there are people who want to listen to it.

Follow John Rose Films on

ames video still 1

• Videos 5

12 Reviews for John Rose Films

Ellen · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't say enough about John! I love our wedding video! It is exactly what I wanted. I was able to choose the songs I wanted for the video and play a role in the planning. He arrived earlier that his contract stated and stayed later, without charging extra! His videos have the personal touch and clear, professional video quality of videographers that were far more expensive and out of our price range. His services were very affordable and came with such perks! The video even included a separate section where you can view each of the important speeches in their entirety. John was able to capture all of the important parts of the day and present them in a video that is long enough to relive the day, but short enough that my husband and I can sit down and watch it anytime we want. I cry every time I watch it! Our package allowed for us to give our parents a copy as well. All brides should choose John Rose films for their wedding video! Thank you John!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/22/2014

I didn't know it at the time but wow, could I have made a mistake in my wedding planning! I almost didn't include a videographer...and I would have regretted it forever. John Rose's name has been circulating in my circle of friends & fellow brides for a quite a while. After receiving our wedding DVDs from him , we realized, AGAIN, that he is the best there is for any couple's wedding day!
    Our wedding day was magical and went exactly how we imagined it, but, we missed moments. Its bound to happen in the hustle and bustle and walking around the room to talk 120 guests. As soon as my husband and I sat down to watch the DVDs for the first time (we've watched countless times with family by now!), tears of joy streamed down my face.

John and his assistant managed to capture all of our wonderful wedding day moments -->from getting ready, to the photos, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, to the dancing ...all on DVD for us to cherish the rest of our lives. We loved working with John, he was always very accommodating to our wedding day plans. Come the "big day" , he was early, polite, and professional in getting the shots he needed without making us feel like we were being followed by papparazzi.

There are definitely only so many weekends in a year, so please don't wait to call John Rose for your wedding. To think.. I almost didn't have these special DVDs to show my kids down the road, is enough for me to tell any bride ---- hire John today!

Sent on 06/10/2014

The week of our wedding, my fiance and I regretted not booking a videographer. Our amazing DJ Mat Davis recommended John Rose. I called him very last minute to see if he was available for our September 27th wedding and by some crazy chance, he was! John and his associate videographerwere absolutely amazing! So very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. And even better, he knew our wonderful photographer Kyle Bergner, and they worked very well together to get some difficult shots as the sun went down. Will be referring John Rose to all our engaged friends. Can't wait to see our beautiful video!

Sent on 10/25/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

John Rose Films FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Matt Davis Weddings
    Matt Davis Weddings Wedding DJs

When it comes to videographers, John Rose is the BEST! I have known John (and his work) for many years and always enjoy working with him. Don't go with second-best! Hire John!

• Holly Hills Country Club
    Holly Hills Country Club Country Club Weddings

John's work is AMAZING! He's thorough, professional & fun to work with. The video you will receive of your special day will leave you breathless!!

• Columbia, 21045 See on map