Maywood, NJ 07607 Map · Phone number

About John Gallino Event Photography

Since starting my business in 2008 I have shot dozens of weddings and other events all throughout New Jersey. I take pride in my easy-going style and use of minimal equipment and interference with your day. I am an expert at adapting to any photographic situation and love working closely with clients to ensure their wedding goes just as planned.

keady330
3f74c8fa6a220e3b 1379717848778 pistell189
jgzakhary250

3 Reviews for John Gallino Event Photography

Julie · Married on 11/16/2013

Words cannot express how happy we are with the quality of work John provided during our parents surprise 65th birthday party on November 16, 2013. John's ability to capture action shots when my parents walked in was priceless! He is also extremely easy to work with and very professional. He listens and produces exactly what you ask for. The party was in a restaurant so there was not much room to move around but John was able to make it work without being in the way of guests. We are extremely happy!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Mrs. · Married on 08/27/2011

John was great to work with. We recently got the pictures back and they are absolutely beautiful - he was able to capture the emotion of the day perfectly. I can't stop looking at the pictures, as well as showing them off!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Jenn · Married on 08/14/2009

John is a new freelancer on the scene of wedding photography, after breaking away from working at a photography studio for a few years. He is young, but don�t let his age fool you. He arrived early and busied himself taking close up detail photos around the house. He had me do traditional poses, but I wish he had a few more creative ideas. I had a very large bridal party, and we needed someone with authority to arrange and position people for photos. John handled it well, but I think more assertiveness will come with more experience. He worked hard throughout the night capturing candid shots, and everywhere I looked, there he was taking photos. He was patient and accommodating as we requested and gathered people for many different group photos. He was also a fraction of what the other photographers were charging, and was definitely worth it. Our photos came out lovely.

Sent on 11/21/2009