John Frank Photography

Germantown, MD View map

I became a photographer because I enjoy a good challenge. Capturing the very best of your special day takes skill, timing, and exceptional attention to detail, and it’s what I love to do. I’ve worked with top photographers in the DC area to create my own style, which is a unique blend of traditional and innovative photography.

My priority is to create high quality images that showcase your personality and express who you are as a couple. You put a lot of time and effort into planning the perfect wedding. That’s why it’s important to choose a photographer who will help you capture lasting memories. Gone are the days of old school wedding albums with sticky panels to hold your pictures. I offer couture wedding albums, custom designed just for you.

I offer a variety of packages to fit your price range and photography needs. I also offer discounts to all active duty military. Please contact me to set-up a consultation.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Amy Married on 07/10/2010
    I hired John for my 7/10/10 wedding in Washington, DC. I was really impressed with his services. He was incredibly professional and helpful. He worked non-stop to ensure that he captured the best pictures. He blended in seamlessly with the crowd so that we never felt like we were being followed around. Our photos were posted online quickly and we never felt pressured by John to order any photos. The photos that were ordered through him turned out beautifully. I would definitely recommend his services!
    Lindsay Married on 05/23/2009
    John Frank Photography is amazing! We have the most beautiful wedding photos due to John. Not only do we have a beautiful, unique album, we have wonderful memories of our wedding day that no one else would have been able to capture! He is not only professional, he's patient, understanding and full of great ideas at a time when there is queit a lot of chaos. John Frank Photography is for you if you want it all! We couldn't be happier!
    Danaann Married on 09/13/2008
    John Frank Photography is exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. John was personable and friendly, easy to work with, flexible, and organized. He provided us with multiple wedding package options, reasonable pricing and gave us the freedom to remove or add items to meet our specific needs. We were also able to do our engagement photos with him. He works very hard to ensure your day is wonderfully memorable and flawless. Even two years later, I am still able to order any prints I would like.

Germantown, 20874
Location of (John Frank Photography)

John Frank Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does John Frank Photography offer?

John Frank Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary

What photography services does John Frank Photography offer?

John Frank Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does John Frank Photography offer for wedding events?

John Frank Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend John Frank Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

John Frank Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding