Des Moines, IA 50320 Map · Phone number

About Joe's Photobooth

Welcome to Joe’s Photo Booth rentals, the Mid-West’s Premier Photo Booth company. Let us help you put together the best memories of your favorite events.

Whether your renting a photo booth for a wedding or need picture booths for parties, we've got you covered! At Joe's, you can rent a photo booth for a Wedding, Anniversary, School Prom, Graduation Party, Quinceañera, Reunion, Fundraiser, Carnival, Church Event, Corporate Event, or Birthday Party…we can make your day one to remember.

Check us out at the Iowa State Fair each year.

Joe’s Photo Booth is your One Stop for all your photo booth rentals. We have everything you need for your wedding or corporate party event.

Follow Joe's Photobooth on

apb20100814154654 copy

3 Reviews for Joe's Photobooth

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 03/31/2012

Joe was at our event. The first booth he brought broke so we were late starting photos. BUT he stayed late to make sure we got the full time we paid for. Our guests loved the booth and we got some great shots! Their responses were punctual and they are a very dependable company!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2009

Joe was great to work with! I was a little apprehensive about the cost, but it was SO worth it! All the guests raved about it. He even threw in a little extra time and the scrapbook at no cost! The booth was clean and very nice, not at all obtrusive to the rest of the decor. The photostrip guestbook really captured the personalities of all our guests and ended up being one of our favorite keepsakes from the day. Absolutely worth the splurge.

Sent on 01/10/2010

Heather · Married on 10/06/2018

1.8
      1.5
      0.5
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I was interested in hiring Joe's photobooth arcade packages for my wedding reception. I called, emailed, and facebooked this company since October 23rd. I have emailed on November 7th and November 27th following up. It is now December 8th and I still have not recieved a quote. No one ever followed up with me to check if I had been taken care of. If at this point I were to recieve a quote, I would not hire Joe's Photobooth because I wouldn't trust them to show up to my event. I am really dissapointed in the lack of responsiveness.

Sent on 12/08/2017

• Des Moines, 50320 See on map
    5157072311 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Joe's Photobooth)