Spokane, Spokane, WA 99203 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Joel Gorman

Joel Gorman is a DJ based in Spokane, Washington. While he is based in Spokane, he serves the Seattle area as well. Joel graduated with a Bachelor’s of Music in Guitar Performance and has been professionaliy DJing for the past seven years. During those years, he has gained experience performing at a variety of events. On your wedding day, he will help you experience an everlasting memory through his music.

Joel Gorman offers a variety of genres that couples can choose from, including club, electronic, hip hop, jazz, pop, top 40, oldies, and more. In order to make sure you experience the best sounds on your wedding day, he carefully considers elements like mood, dynamics, and tempo. Couples are welcome to create a do-not-play list. Joel can also bring with him microphones and a sound/ PA system.

• DJ Gellis

Photos 11 Photos
Videos 5 vídeos

13 Reviews for Joel Gorman

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

JOEL IS A ROCKSTAR. He was awesome to work with from the time we inquired about his service to the very last song. He was very responsive ahead of time and was able to work with us to meet our budget. He definitely knows what he's doing. We had a pretty large wedding, and Joel knew right away that we'd need a bigger sound system to make it a real party. He coordinated everything and was set up and ready to rock when the big day came. Joel was a great MC and kept everything on schedule. He also made us feel like the most important people in the room. Joel took requests, but if there was a song that was a little iffy, he would ask for our OK before he put it on (which was great. I only heard songs I loved all night!) He played an awesome mix of classic wedding songs and modern dance songs. I had friends come up to me after the wedding and say that they didn't leave the dancefloor all night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I would hire Joel again in a heartbeat and I can only hope that he's playing at another wedding that I attend in the future. Thank you Joel!!

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/23/2017

Joel was an incredible DJ to work with! His great prices and rave reviews are what first drew us to him. All of Joel's services were fantastic. Our ceremony went off flawlessly, and he was able to make adjustments the day before the wedding. We didn't have a huge dancing crowd, but those who wanted to dance were on the floor the entire time! His music choices were perfect, and our reception was flawless. We made an excellent choice in selecting Joel Gorman as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/03/2017

Joel was such an awesome wedding DJ, we couldn't have been happier!
    He put in the music that we (the bride and groom) requested and also felt out the crowd throughout the evening to keep people dancing. Not only was his DJing on point, but his MC skills were perfect. He followed the structure of the wedding outline and adjusted as he saw fit to what event was happening. He had total control of the crowd which helps tremendously when trying to move from event to event (first dance to cake cutting etc.).
    We received compliments from our guests, our wedding planner and other vendors that were there throughout the night!
    We highly recommend Joel Gorman for any of your DJing needs.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Award

Joel Gorman FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 700
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Sound/PA System
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Sound/PA System

• Serendipity Wedding Officiants

I have been working with Joel since 2013. When a couple comes to me and asks for recommendations regarding DJ services, Joel is one of the first names I come up with. I love the fact that he has an omni-directional microphone. This means that I don't have to worry about myself, the bride, or the groom being heard, as all of us are picked up on his mic. He is a true professional, and is happy to go the extra mile to make sure that he comes up with the perfect music for each couple. If a song has a long intro (like A Thousand Years for example), I am often concerned that the bride will complete her walk long before the vocals start. Joel is meticulous in looping the music exactly where I need it so the timing is perfect. He is reasonably priced, and I believe he can accommodate any budget. I look forward to working with Joel on this upcoming wedding season

• Spokane Spokane, Washington, 99203 See on map
    2063497389 (Phone number)
    Location of (Joel Gorman)