Corona, CA 92882 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing

About JoeKim Studio

Joe is a natural light photographer specializing in wedding, engagement and wedding cinema based in Orange County and Inland Empire.

He prides himself in telling a story of his clients by capturing moments in a semi-documentary style with some directions while making them comfortable. His images had been described by his clients as clean, dreamy, and fun with a film look. He describes his work as the old (film) meets the new (digital film-look).

When he's not taking photos of his amazing clients. He runs a CrossFit gym in Anaheim, CA which he had been co-owner since 2010. He's a coffee enthusiast and food lover.

For his most recent work follow him on Instagram @joekimstudio

569a0500

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for JoeKim Studio

Elena · Married on 04/27/2018

We couldn't have been happier with our photographer. It's obvious that wedding photography is Joe Kim's passion. He really gave it his all. Having not taken professional photos before, we were worried we'd feel and look awkward but Joe made the entire experience so much fun and helped us loosen up and get creative. He flew up to San Francisco two times for our engagement shoot and on the day of. We did our engagement shoot at Lands End and he even squeezed in taking some beautiful pictures at Bernal Heights. On our wedding day, he helped keep us on schedule and just felt a part of our wedding party. He took amazing pictures of us at Deer Park Villa in Fairfax and during our cocktail hour, we snuck away and took some pictures in the mountains of near Mt. Tam. He stayed until the very end when we took send off pictures with sparklers. If you need a photographer, Joe is your guy!! Any time we need professional photographs, we'll be going to him!

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2017

We first saw Joe's work through our family and immediately loved his work. We decided to use him for our engagement session and wedding day. Joe was always available and easy to get a hold of whenever we needed. He was very friendly and easy going during our engagement session and made sure we were always comfortable.

Our wedding day was a big hectic but Joe handled everything with such calmness and grace. We had an extremely big wedding party and guest list and Joe was able to capture everyone and every moment without getting overwhelmed. Our pictures were PERFECT and so gorgeous! Joe is very creative and he was very good at directing us and the people around us to get the perfect shot. Something I really liked was that I never felt like he was in the way of us, our guest, and was just able to capture the wedding exactly how we wanted it. I also really liked that he did their research on our venues to get the best shots. I highly recommend Joe for any occasion! Overall we enjoyed our experience with him. He is very professional and creative and you won’t be disappointed with his work!

JoeKim Studio 1

Helen · Married on 10/06/2017

"This wedding video is beyond beautiful...I felt like I just watched a movie...got me all teary-eyed...omg left me in tears...So romantic...best wedding video I've ever seen...so perfect...absolutely beautiful...Amazing vows...this melted my heart...so magical..." These were the comments left by friends.
    My husband and I couldn't have chosen the perfect cinematographer to be a part of our special day! From meeting him to the final product with Joe, we had confidence in his work. He's quick in response via email, worked with us in all elements to producing the dream wedding video we had envisioned. On the day of, he and his team were professional creating scenes/ moments that felt so natural. They weren't "in your face" or "getting in the way," it was seamless. We didn't want the typical wedding video, we envision something beyond that. And Joe Kim delivered! As you can tell from the comments from our friends, it perfectly showcased how we saw our wedding day.
    I'm really loving his photographer work as well. I have a feeling this won't be the last time I hire JoeKim Studio to create everlasting moments for us. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Joe!

JoeKim Studio Pricing

JoeKim Studio Price Rates

JoeKim Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Video

• Corona, CA 92882 See on map