Massapequa, NY 11758 Map · Phone number

About Joe Sanfilippo Photography

I simply love what I do. I have the best job in the world and I cannot think of anything else in the world I would rather do! I love being a photographer!

My goal for every wedding I photograph is to capture every moment, emotion, and detail while working through your day unnoticed. I view your wedding with a journalistic approach, while still leaving time for some relaxed portraits and the "traditional" shots that mom and dad want. I want every client to be able to look back on the photos I create and relive the day each and every time they pull out their wedding album.

One of my favorite parts of being a wedding photographer is meeting new people! If you want to get to know me a little better shoot me an email or connect with me on facebook, I'd love to hear from you!

Follow Joe Sanfilippo Photography on

weddingwirelogo
carter0964

42 Reviews for Joe Sanfilippo Photography

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Joe was a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and on our wedding day! He is a really chill guy who made us feel so comfortable and produced great photos. He is an experienced wedding photographer who has a knack for finding great angles, amazing lighting and pristine images that capture your special day. He had his second shooter travel to my house and he worked with my wife leading up to our wedding ceremony. He worked incredibly smoothly with our videographer (Bilski Productions) and got all the important moments from our wedding. He even stayed until the very end to capture our last dance with the big circle of friends and family around us. His shots of everybody on the dance floor all night were amazing, and he's definitely a guy we would recommend to any of our friends who get married in the coming years.

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

What can I say about Joe.... he is absolutely incredible. One of the most important vendors to book is your photographer and look no further than Joe Sanfilippo. From the minute I met Joe and saw the samples of his work I knew I had to book him. He was the first vendor we booked after our venue. Weeks before the wedding you worry so much about.... so much... but one worry I didn't have was about my pictures. I knew Joe would do an amazing job, rain or shine. From start to finish he was a complete professional. He answered my many emails, phone calls and texts and was a complete joy to work with. After finishing our engagement pictures I knew we had made the right decision hiring him. The day of the wedding was no different. He and his assistant were on time and got right to work. He is a perfectionist and his work showcased that he is a master at his craft. He was extremely patient with our, at times, rowdy bridal party and I so appreciated him laughing with us, even when he probably wanted to run away and scream! Weeks later on the day he sent us the link to our online album- I cried. The pictures captured every moment of our special day beautifully. He followed the list I gave him of "must haves" and then some. We just finished the process of creating our album and again- no surprise- he was amazing. He was quick to get back the responses and revisions for both our album and our parent album. Hiring Joe was the best decision my husband and I made- second only to choosing each other! Pictures last FOREVER, don't make the mistake of booking anyone else. Joe, thank you thank you so many times over!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Joe Sanfilippo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure working wit you and your families!

Brittney · Married on 06/29/2013

To say that Joe is amazing is an understatement. He is truly a master at what he does and is so easy to work with. I know our pictures are going to be absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to see them!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Joe Sanfilippo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

• Vito Genna-Classical/Flamenco Guitar
    Vito Genna-Classical/Flamenco Guitar Wedding Musicians

Outstanding Photography...I had had the pleaseure of meeting Joe at a wedding we both were hired for. His work is exceptional! One of the best photographers I have come to know in this business

• My Bridal Budget LLC
    My Bridal Budget LLC Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure as a day of coordinator working with Joe Sanfilippo Photography on a garden wedding at Katonah, NY. He is an amazing photographer and captures all the beautiful moments that a couple shares in an engagement shoot and/or at a wedding. He is realiable, professional and has a very friendly personality. The couple enjoyed his services and a week after the wedding , he posted the pictures of their wedding- which goes to show he is determined and passionate about his work. I highly would recommend Joe Sanfilippo to photography your special day.

• Massapequa, 11758 See on map