Joe Pineiro Films LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Awarded Best Videographer in South Florida, Joe Pineiro Films LLC is a wedding videography service in Pembroke Pines, Florida. This husband-and-wife team loves working with couples from all walks of life and strives to capture their unique love story with a cinematic approach. The team's goal is to give couples a luxurious experience from beginning to end.

Joe Pineiro Films believes that there is nothing more important than building a relationship-focused experience with couples. The team works with their pair to form an experience that leaves a lasting impression. The videographer captures the raw emotions and delivers a seamless experience, elevating a couple's expectations for their big day to the next level. The group is passionate about working with its clients one-on-one, leading up to the big day. They can curate custom service packages for clients during their one-on-one consultations based on their event size and personal style. The videographers strive to film and photograph on the day from behind the scenes, so couples can focus on enjoying time with family and friends. The final, high-definition video is available as a digital download for easy viewing and sharing.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Trash The Dress
Save the Date

Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Annie-Pier
    Annie-Pier L. Getting married on 04/01/2023

I'M SO HAPPY of my engagement video!

So Joseph spent the entire day with me and captured everything until I got to the beach for the surprise proposal. He was very professional and fun to work with. The quality of the video is AMAZING. It's even better than what I could imagine. We don't have a wedding date yet but when we do we will definitely hire him again. Thank you!!
  • Kathyrine
    Kathyrine E. Married on 03/19/2022

Highly recommend joe!

All I can say is wow! Joe Pineiro has an amazing eye and talent for capturing our special day. It was such a pleasure working with him and following his direction. I can tell he loves what he does and his creative talent leads to wonderful results. He is very kind and is fun to work with as he experiments with different creative shots. The shots he has captured during our wedding day looked amazing and we cannot wait to see the end result. I highly recommend having Joe as your videographer for your special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Ryan
    24 photos · 03/05/2022

Deals

Joe Pineiro Films LLC 1
Offer

Only for our Wedding Wire couples we have created two special bundles where you can save $1,600-$2,000!!!!!!!! :) For full day photography and videography coverage AND a free engagement shoot!

Team

Joe Pineiro
Joe Pineiro
Founder, Filmmaker, & Colorist

I'm the creative eye and head of the Joe Pineiro Films team! :) I have worked on all sorts of videography projects from weddings to major companies who need commericals and by far my favorite type of project to film is a wedding! I love capturing a couples special moments and big day to create a timeless film that will be something that they will watch for the rest of their lives!

Priscila Pineiro
Priscila Pineiro
Founder & Wifey

I'm the wife part of our husband and wife duo! :) I love going out into the field with Joe to help capture a couples big day! They're always so dreamy and filming them is such a special honor! I also help handle alot of our client expereince to make sure that each one of our couples are recieving lux, top of the line, white glove service!

Brandon Gonzalez
Brandon Gonzalez
Lead Photographer

I have been working with Joe & Priscila for a couple of years now and it is always such a pleasure! They care so much about the couples that they shoot and that is what makes working with them so much fun! I love capturing photos of their couples on the big day and making it easier for brides and grooms since they can come to Joe Pineiro Films for all of their memory making needs! There is no detail too small in your love and my goal is capture those details for you to look back on for years to come!

3395 NW 79th Ave Pembroke Pines, FL, 33122
954-793-0821
Location of (Joe Pineiro Films LLC)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding