Parker Dam, CA 92267 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Joe Dayian Photography

Hey there! My name is Joe Dayian and I am a Wedding and Portrait Photographer based in Toronto, Canada who specializes in capturing relaxed portraits, amazing details, and real moments.

You guys are embarking on a joyous yet stressful time in your lives and i'm here to help you guys with your planning, send me a note and the coffee is on me :)

Talk soon,
Joe Dayian

Follow Joe Dayian Photography on

newmoocardfront
newmoocardfront

7 Reviews for Joe Dayian Photography

Erika · Married on 06/02/2012

When I started looking for a wedding photographer it was very overwhelming-where do you start? I found Dayian Photography online and sent Joe an email to find out prices and he was the first of three photographers to respond to me. He was prompt and after our engagement session he sat down with us for a coffee to get to know us and what our wants were. That was when I knew he was going to fit perfect into our vision. Joe was such a pleasure to work with. He was always early to scope out the scene for the best photos, he made jokes to make us feel more comfortable in an awkward situation (someone in your face taking pictures but telling you to look natural), but mostly he listened and followed through with all of my requests for pictures, regardless of how ridiculous they may have seemed and they always turned out perfect! I cannot say in words how much Joe's hard work means to us, and we will treasure the photos he took forever. I have recommended him to all of my family and friends, and have even had a girlfriend use him for her wedding as well. We will never use another photographer again-especially when we start our family!

Maggie · Married on 05/12/2012

Our experience working with Joe has been nothing but positive. He was extremely accommodating to our needs, wants, and tried to have a good understanding of our style in which his service exceeded our expectations. He has a great, easy going personality with a great eye for detail and creativity behind the lense. He made us feel at ease infront of the camera, during the engagement session and on the day of our wedding. Our engagement and wedding albums are absolutely gorgeous!! All our guests were very impressed by our unique sign in book that was done as an album for the wedding.

PJ · Married on 11/26/2011

We absolutely loved working with our photographer Joe Dayian. He was low-key and made us feel comfortable, while still being able to manage large groups and chaos politely and effectively. His prices are reasonable and his photos are beautiful- just the right amount of posing with natural moments. His wife also assists and does a wonderful job. They added to our wedding day and we're very glad we chose them. Professional, responsive, reliable, friendly, hard-working and gorgeous results. Highly recommend!

Award